Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Question Infommercial on HGH supplement.

I know it's bunk but I was driving yesterday and heard some health show plugging an igf supplement claiming that they have a supplement that will increase igf production by 50%. I know is either in tablet or liquid, I don't believe it is possible. Anyone else?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem is does it pass thru the liver? Maybe its a nasal spray and enters the blood stream. At any rate the doses are so minimal . Do not waste your hard earned $$

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    nope.... if its not injectable... forgot about it

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    if im not mistaken hgh and igf are very fragile and therefore have to be injected to be absorbable. i might be mistaken though

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    if im not mistaken hgh and igf are very fragile and therefore have to be injected to be absorbable. i might be mistaken though
    They arent actual HGH or IGF products, they are stimulators, or secretagogues, they may have a little effects but it wouldnt be noticable to a body builder.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    you are right! the molecule is so complex that no membrane in the body will let it pass without destroying the molecule.

it must be injected.

It ticks me off that my pharmacist actually sells that derma gain crap or some variant. He really knows a lot about vitamins and prescription drugs but when it comes to AAS and GH he is clueless - or he is intentionally trying to scam me.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I've seen some of these commercials and on ebay too you can these GHG-stimlators/boosters...sometimes thay are liquids you drop under your tongue and sometimes all natural tablets. There is no way there over the counter supplements could give results that are evn close to the more expensive and controlled HGH-injectibles!!!
    Real HGH injectibles wich are the real thing take months to show satisfactory results, so how much do you think these OTC tablets will take before you see anything? the answer is NEVER!! They dont work

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    you are right! the molecule is so complex that no membrane in the body will let it pass without destroying the molecule.

it must be injected.

It ticks me off that my pharmacist actually sells that derma gain crap or some variant. He really knows a lot about vitamins and prescription drugs but when it comes to AAS and GH he is clueless - or he is intentionally trying to scam me.
    yea.. just like other peptide hormones (ie insulin ), it would be quickly broken down when ingested.

sad to see your pharmacist selling those without much knowledge. a lot of that can be blamed on the current state of the education system. not much emphasis is placed on such things as AAS and GH. most of the knowledge you acquire has to be done on your own.

Thread Information