IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

For God's sakes please help a bro out

Sorry sorry sorry for posting this in the wrong section. But i have this ? that is freakin driving me insane. I cant eat, sleep, or do anything until i can get some answers. i tried posting this ? in the proper forums.

This is my question. When you warm up to do 1 set like d.c. you can obviously lift with 100% intenstity because you havnt already burned yourself out with other sets. But when pyramiding, my last set only is taken to failure, and because of the other 3 sets, my last set suffers. Had i done my last set first(after warmups non-pyramid style) , i will have been able to get more reps.

so my question is this, when i am pyramiding, will i still get bigger and stronger even though my last set set suffers a little and i cant get as much reps as i could have.

lets say, i can do 255 on the bench for 9 reps my first set(after warmups non-pyramid style) . But on my 4th and last set of a pryamid, i can only do 255 for 5-6 reps. i will keep at it for a couple of weeks, and eventually be able to do 255 for 9 on my last set. After that adaption, to you think my strength would have increased and now be able to do say 265-270 for 9 on my first set(after warmups non-pyramid style. Thanks in advance. IS this simply just another way to progress?

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    Ok well by the way ur asking it u might not get too much response ->For God's sakes please help a bro out. But If ur able to do 255 9 rep on ur last set i dont see why not u wouldnt be able to do it. but everybody is different. I use to do 4 set of bench and going 1 set 12 rep 2 set 10 and so on and so on but what i found works better for me is to do less rep and go heavier my .02 cent but back to ur question i think that even if ur last set is only 5-6 rep it's good.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    Sorry sorry sorry for posting this in the wrong section. But i have this ? that is freakin driving me insane. I cant eat, sleep, or do anything until i can get some answers.

Eh.... that's pretty sad

<<LMO>>

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    For God's sake please stop freaking out over something so unimportant. And please move this to the Workout Questions section where it belongs. You're making it seem like you're gonna die or something from your thread title and here it's just a technical lifting question.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    For God's sake please stop freaking out over something so unimportant. And please move this to the Workout Questions section where it belongs. You're making it seem like you're gonna die or something from your thread title and here it's just a technical lifting question.

LMAO !!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Eh.... that's pretty sad

<<LMO>>
    yep

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    if you havent eaten or slept, chances are that you are fatigued thus limiting your strength...i'd try both

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Who warms up by lifting? I get my warm up in the tanning booth before my work out.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    bros Help Me Out I Cant Sleep. Does Anyone Know When They Stopped Making Tom And Jerry Cartoons?????

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    bros Help Me Out I Cant Sleep. Does Anyone Know When They Stopped Making Tom And Jerry Cartoons?????
    damm see another one with the same syndrome i havent slept in days wondering about the same question ur asking Lozgod lmfao!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Does Anyone Know When They Stopped Making Tom And Jerry Cartoons?????

Unfortunately, because they were too violent.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    that cartoon got canceled when they found out that kids wanted their cartoons to talk, not just play music in the background.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Unfortunately, because they were too violent.
    Well for god sakes ill never be able to sleep or eat again. I know how IronReload feels now.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL! you guys really dont have shiit to do at 4:30 in the morning do ya?? go wack off or something.. **** coke heads..LOL! just kidding guys...

Froggy is offline Member
    I thought the dude had gyno or something???????

Talking

lol dudes. i kind of exaggerated my desperation (just a little). I wasnt getting any other help on this question. I just thought a little drama would get some responses.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    a little drama? hahah i though tu gave alot more than a little drama

ya, it was pretty f'n dramatic. "For God's....." if i didnt wright it myself i would of thought the poor guy had gotten d cup bitch tits and lost his balls forever.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    sometimes you have to thow the set/rep mentality out the frigging window!! We all have different concentrations of slow, fast ,red , black or whatever you wish to call them muscell fibers. I SAY GO WITH THE FEEL.........

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    I thought the dude had gyno or something???????
    LMAO

doctorb is offline New Member
    The thread title is scary dued to pumping iron. Stay away from juice and weed. Just kidding. You need to psych yourself. And stop be chicken.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Back when they stopped making Scooby-doo

**** fiends

*shakes fist at Warner Dudes*

Blue thunder, somtimes ya gotta go in their with a strategy too somtimes when the **** has hit a mountain of a plateau.

Since i got responses sort of on my 4th time at posting this question, does anybody else have more input on my original question?

lets say, i can do 255 on the bench for 9 reps my first set(after warmups non-pyramid style) . But on my 4th and last set of a pryamid, i can only do 255 for 5-6 reps. i will keep at it for a couple of weeks, and eventually be able to do 255 for 9 on my last set. After that adaption, to you think my strength would have increased and now be able to do say 265-270 for 9 on my first set(after warmups non-pyramid style. Thanks in advance. IS this simply just another way to progress?

anybody?

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    Yes this is another way to progress! Its called muscular endurance and thats whats is being trained on ur last set. Ask yourself a couple of questions... 1) What's more important to ya: the first set or the last? and 2) Is it really worth it to be the little boy who cried wolf? Maybe next post you'll use a less dramatic approach and get more answers. Nut

Quote Originally Posted by Kingnut
    Yes this is another way to progress! Its called muscular endurance and thats whats is being trained on ur last set. Ask yourself a couple of questions... 1) What's more important to ya: the first set or the last? and 2) Is it really worth it to be the little boy who cried wolf? Maybe next post you'll use a less dramatic approach and get more answers. Nut

All if fair in muscles and strength!

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, I think you should start over in the Workout Questions section where you'll probably get a better response, just lose the drama.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    well i suppose cliking this thread was good 4 a laugh at least lol..... /me kiks u 2 the workout question section

i actaully did post in work out section and lifting techniques section. it went like 2 weeks w/ no responses which is why i went here. but recently, i have gotten replies in the ohter sectiions

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    LOL! you guys really dont have shiit to do at 4:30 in the morning do ya?? go wack off or something.. **** coke heads..LOL! just kidding guys...
    Not coke heads but **** sometimes gear can put the insomnia curse on you and you are just phucked. I am up almost 3 AM, had to get up after laying around wide awake in bed for 3 hours.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    whack off again... wtf that would be the 16th time today.. it can only handle so much

Thread Information