bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Injections keep getting harder

3rd cycle and I have stayed on the quads for all my injections. 2xs a week switching from side to side.
    I use 22 and 23 gg needles 1.5 inch. Lately, the injections have been hurting a lot more. Even piercing the skin causes pain where as before there was none.
    Ive noticed that using a 22 gg seems less painfull than the 23. They are all new sealed needles.

Has anyone had this problem?

Maybe the 23 gg needles are more dull for some reason.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Perhaps scar tissue

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    switch around bro, I'm on my first cycle and I do left shoulder, right shoulder, left leg, right leg, left glute, right glute. Works pretty well, and you know you give plenty of time to let it work throuout your body just my .02.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    use a new needle to inject, what i mean is dont use the same needle you draw the gear with, someoen did a post way back that showed how needles significantly dull out even after piercign a rubber stopper or touching the side of a glass vial.

Also depending on what your running many people have used 25gauge wich might take more time to fully emtpy out once the needle is in, but at least the needle will go in a lot easier.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    3rd cycle and I have stayed on the quads for all my injections. 2xs a week switching from side to side.
    I use 22 and 23 gg needles 1.5 inch. Lately, the injections have been hurting a lot more. Even piercing the skin causes pain where as before there was none.
    Ive noticed that using a 22 gg seems less painfull than the 23. They are all new sealed needles.

Has anyone had this problem?

Maybe the 23 gg needles are more dull for some reason.
    Ya know what, I have been experiencing the same thing with my shots lately. EVERY freaking shot kills. WTF. But I just suck it up and drive on.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    for me the 25guage inject well but I hate drawing with them. slow as molassass in january

Ok kids. Just did the injection. Used four different needle tips. Two 23 gg and two 22 gg. I tried two different 23 gg needles on my quads and just peircing the skin hurt like a bitch. I used a magnifying glass to look at the tip and both of them seemed more dull than the 22 gg. I switched to a 22 gg needle and it slipped in like butter. Didnt even need to push down on it. It literally just slid into the muscle with no pain.

My conclusion is: Throw away all my JACXED UP 23 gg needles. I always wondered why it felt better with the bigger needle. So now, I think I will just use the 23s to draw with.

I thought it might be scar tissue too, but even trying to break the skin felt like a very sharp pain. Wasnt even near any tissue. I would love to have 25 gg needles but oh well.
    I cant bring myself to inject in my delt. I always had someone jab it in before. Now I dont have anyone to help, so I just stick to the quads.

Thanks for your experiences....

Ok kids. Just did the injection. Used four different needle tips. Two 23 gg and two 22 gg. I tried two different 23 gg needles on my quads and just peircing the skin hurt like a bitch. I used a magnifying glass to look at the tip and both of them seemed more dull than the 22 gg. I switched to a 22 gg needle and it slipped in like butter. Didnt even need to push down on it. It literally just slid into the muscle with no pain.

My conclusion is: Throw away all my JACXED UP 23 gg needles. I always wondered why it felt better with the bigger needle. So now, I think I will just use the 23s to draw with.
    Maybe I need one of those magnifiers on my end. My wife just gave me my thigh shot and GD it hurt like a mofo.

I thought it might be scar tissue too, but even trying to break the skin felt like a very sharp pain. Wasnt even near any tissue. I would love to have 25 gg needles but oh well.
    I cant bring myself to inject in my delt. I always had someone jab it in before. Now I dont have anyone to help, so I just stick to the quads.

Glad it all worked out for you bro.

rockie is offline Junior Member
    i use 25g 1inch in the quads. like butter.. push slowly till you pearce skin then move slowly till you get it all the way in, sometimes you'll get a twitch. keep pushing in, chances are you hit a nerve but 1inch is long enough to go through it..message area after your done... take 2 ibpofens before inject. .if you get a bump take 2 ibprofens every 2 hrs(anti-inflamotory) and put hot pack on before bed...
    hope this helps.. whatever you do don't use delts. i had 8 cysts and mass's removed from my delts not fun. ugly scar..glutes and legs can handle alot more...also move injections up and down on the quad to avoid scar tissue

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

I have had a problem, but I think I know what makes it bad and now its easier for me again.

When I was doing 2X a week shots, or also not sinking the needle deep enough into the muscle, the skin got real tough, very painful. When I tried switching to shooting twice as much but only once a week, the poking thru skin and muscle became MUCH easier. It makes a big difference not to inject the same muscle more then once every 2 weeks. Shooting 2X a week and doing quads only makes the skin, everything tough because you are injecting the same muscle at least once a week. I think if you are going to do 2X a week, you need some more sites to inject and rotate more so that you never inject same muscle more then once every 2 weeks.

Also another thing, make sure you are patient and wait for the rubbing alcohol prep to dry before trying to poke with needle... if you do it still wet with alcohol, OUCH does that burn on contact.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    gpz has a great special on spot injection sets... you can order 50 - 20 g 1.5'' syringe with needle and 50 - 25 g 1.5'' needle only for less than $25.

thats what i go with. i have some scar tissue in my quads and glutes thats bothersome, but a 25 g doesnt really bother me much and i try to rotate as much as possible.

Thread Information