JerzeyBoy is offline Member

Stacking Juice and Supplements...

What's the proper way to stack juice, supplements, and vitamins? This is my first cycle and I wanna grow like a phucking plant. I am currently 5'9 150lbs.
    I wanna put on lots of weight, I read that the only proper way to become an "anabolic freak of nature" is to stack supplements, vitamins and juice all in one...can someone mind helping me?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How long have you been working out? How many calories do you eat a day when youre trying to bulk? Carbs? Protein? Water? Do you lift heavy? What's your training split look like?

These are things we need to know before we decide if youre ready for steroids or not. Frankly, if youre not, you will make $hitty gains due to lack of muscle maturity and density, and you will probably lose most of them.

To me, 150lbs is too light to start using. You can go much further if you get your diet and training in check, and then steroids will be a supplement and not a crutch.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    These are things we need to know before we decide if youre ready for steroids or not. Frankly, if youre not, you will make $hitty gains due to lack of muscle maturity and density, and you will probably lose most of them.

To me, 150lbs is too light to start using. You can go much further if you get your diet and training in check, and then steroids will be a supplement and not a crutch.
    I agree, you should be building a solid base with your training and diet before you think about using them.

JerzeyBoy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    How long have you been working out? How many calories do you eat a day when youre trying to bulk? Carbs? Protein? Water? Do you lift heavy? What's your training split look like?

I've been working out 2 years now.
    I eat about 1500 calories
    I try to eat as much carbs as I can withen a day.
    Same with Protein
    What about water?
    I lift heavy with a spot.

stillpoking is offline New Member
    dude, 1500 cals? up it bro, u need a lot more to grow, start out at 2000, see how u do, then up it form there until u reach a level where u are packing on some mass and minimal fat. u will get some fat, its a known fact, but u can minimize yout fat gain if u find a daily caloric intake that works for u. i agree with the other posts, u r too light for the juice, take some time and put on some natural muscle. everyone is different, but i was able to pack on 10 lbs of muscle naturallly in 1 year. do your research bro, but again up the calories and get at least 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight and make sure u have at least 5 meals a day to reach your total caloric intake. train hard and follow this advice, u will see results..

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    1500 calories a day is no where near enough if you're looking to bulk up. Check the diet questions forum for sample diets.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    OMFG 1500 calories and this guy was thinking about using steroids ...

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    1500 cal? i'd double it

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    even 2000 duznt come close to cutting it.............go to the diet section and read the bulking thread, it will give you the formula to figure out how many calories you need to add 1 pound per week, and its gonna be well over 3000, so start readin up bro, cause you are a long way from starting a cycle

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Youll need around 4G's for bulking w/ sauce. Which you shouldnt do untill youve been lifting very hard for 4-5 years, and 180-200lbs, minimum.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    I've been working out 2 years now.
    I eat about 1500 calories
    I try to eat as much carbs as I can withen a day.
    Same with Protein
    What about water?
    I lift heavy with a spot.
    OK forget the steroids . 1500 calaries are "below" maintenance levels. Its actually lower then hard diet levels. You need to figure out how to eat 2500 to 3000 calaries. I suggest starting with protein shakes and do about 3 of them a day. Each shake is about 200 calaries, 3 shakes added to your diet will add 600 calaries a day so this should get you up to about 2100 calaries.

mmeat is offline Banned
    My mass diet is: 200 gr. protein, 500-600 gr. carbo., low in fat.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    1500 cals? lol

**** he'll never grow

Thread Information