Thread: Next Cycle

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member

Next Cycle

a few weeks ago i found out my new girlfriend's sister is going out with a huge BB and he found out about me and ask if i would like to train with him for a week. i said ok but i like to train with ppl my size (210 -215) and my girlfriend told me this guy was about 260! i thought i'm gonna be train with a giant or some fat beast! how wrong i was this guy is 255 and 7% bf his upper body is ****in huge but his legs are just ok. then i found out he turn pro a few years ago!! i'm not gonna say this name but hes not a well known BB like most english pro, anyway he knew from the fist day we trained (last week) i take gear so i ask him do write out a cycle for me and this is what hes put>

1-12 weeks - 200mg Testosterone Cypionate EOD
    1-10 weeks - 75mg Trenbolone Acetate ED
    1-6 weeks - 2 Anapolon 50 ED
    2,3 and 12 Weeks - HCG

after that do PCT of Cloimd and HCG for 10 weeks and stay of gear for 20weeks. i'm gonna do this in 10 weeks time so what you think of of my cycle?

ohh and hes on right now

Weeks 1-20 Testosterone Enanthate 4g
    Weeks 1-18 Trenabol Depot 2g
    weeks 1-10 Anapolon (but i'm no to sure how many he takes)
    weeks 1-8!! insulin
    all year round HGH!!!
    and hes on Cloimd and HCG all year round

thats just crazy right

hes also said takin 500mg takin of Test E a week is a waste of money and time so so is takin Deca full stop but thats just what he thinks

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElWrightyJr
    a few weeks ago i found out my new girlfriend's sister is going out with a huge BB and he found out about me and ask if i would like to train with him for a week. i said ok but i like to train with ppl my size (210 -215) and my girlfriend told me this guy was about 260! i thought i'm gonna be train with a giant or some fat beast! how wrong i was this guy is 255 and 7% bf his upper body is ****in huge but his legs are just ok. then i found out he turn pro a few years ago!! i'm not gonna say this name but hes not a well known BB like most english pro, anyway he knew from the fist day we trained (last week) i take gear so i ask him do write out a cycle for me and this is what hes put>

1-12 weeks - 200mg Testosterone Cypionate EOD
    1-10 weeks - 75mg Trenbolone Acetate ED
    1-6 weeks - 2 Anapolon 50 ED
    2,3 and 12 Weeks - HCG

after that do PCT of Cloimd and HCG for 10 weeks and stay of gear for 20weeks. i'm gonna do this in 10 weeks time so what you think of of my cycle?

ohh and hes on right now

Weeks 1-20 Testosterone Enanthate 4g
    Weeks 1-18 Trenabol Depot 2g
    weeks 1-10 Anapolon (but i'm no to sure how many he takes)
    weeks 1-8!! insulin
    all year round HGH!!!
    and hes on Cloimd and HCG all year round

thats just crazy right

hes also said takin 500mg takin of Test E a week is a waste of money and time so so is takin Deca full stop but thats just what he thinks
    the cycle he laid out for you looks ok to me. I strongly disagree with him on what he said about running test E @ 500 mgs a week.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also wouldn't suggest doing TREN /FINA for a first cycle. Plus I would start out at 50mg ED.

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    this isn't my first cycle its my 4th

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElWrightyJr
    this isn't my first cycle its my 4th
    Oh, my bad...Also, I don't think you will need HCG for this cycle. It's not long enough and you most certainlly DO NOT want to run HCG and CLOMID together...

Thread Information