ChefJ is offline Senior Member

For those of you that stay on all year??

The title says it all I am not asking for any smart @ss coments about bridging being bad and nasty. I want the adivice of those veterans who stay on all year with higher dose and lower dose periods what you guys and only you guys do to bridge the higher and lower dose aas. I am simply looking to come off the seriously high doses of test and eq for about 2 months, and have anything I need to bridge. I won't compete again until July. My next cycle will be a cutter. I am currently 235 and 16% bf and will cut down to the bf of my avatar. Which was around 5%. Again I don't want anyone with little to no experience chiming in.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I know a lot of guys like to bridge with primo or AM dbol or var, but what I've done in the past is just stay on test/deca or test/eq at a much lower dose. If I'm on 2+ grams of gear for 6 months, then I may drop down to something like 500 test 400 eq for 2 months.

I'm not advising anyone to do this I'm just saying that's what I've done in the past with good results. To me it's not really bridging, it's more like "taking a break."

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I know a lot of guys like to bridge with primo or AM dbol or var, but what I've done in the past is just stay on test/deca or test/eq at a much lower dose. If I'm on 2+ grams of gear for 6 months, then I may drop down to something like 500 test 400 eq for 2 months.

I'm not advising anyone to do this I'm just saying that's what I've done in the past with good results. To me it's not really bridging, it's more like "taking a break."
    Cool this is the kind of info I am looking for. I think I am gonna run some lower dose primo and test for a while and then come back with a tren bump for another eq cycle in the cutter. Any other info will be gretly appreciated.

bump

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im trying to find the same kind of information as well. Im looking for info from people that are at a size that year round cycling is requires to make further progress.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Does this permanentley mess up your natural testosterone production or will it eventually come back when you go off?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no idea what the rest of these guys would say. but for the length I pan on doing this I plan on having to take HRT later if/when I quit.

I would say it hinders it.

bump

joevette is offline Banned
    If I was going to stay on I'd run a lower dose of whatever you were currently on (like test and eq, no tren or deca ), and throw in 100-150mg of proviron to lower SHBG levels. After a month or two of that you should be ready to grow again.

c5529 is offline Member
    Unfortunately, I have to stay on pretty much all year round although I don't like to....For me, I'll do a full blown bulking cycle for 6 months and then move to my cutting cycle for about 3 months (these cycles will include test E, prop, tren , eq, winny, GH, proviron , clen , T3, etc.). For the final three months of the year (if possible) I'll use a lower dose of just test or even do a PCT and then start again...I really don't like doing this, but if you want to compete at or above the top amateur level you pretty much have to...I can't stress enough the importance of keeping a close watch on your blood work results and pressure.

bump

Stout1 is offline Banned
    Your 6ft tall and weigh 235 @ 16% BF. And stay on year round? WHY?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont bridge but im on GH/TEST year round no matter what (usually tren too). If i'm running 2 grams, ill give my body a rest and just use a gram for a month then go back hard and heavy.

I stay on year round, and switch up compounds every 2-3 months, and I go off for 10-20 days every so often, and do a PCT-type routine.

Thanks guys this was much appreciated and makes me feel better to know that I am not going to fighting with everyone on this forum about staying on year round.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I go lower on what I typically do. I am on prop/masteron now @ low doses.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Bump for more input. I'm planning to stay on for very long periods starting for my 2nd cycle.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I drop down to 250mg of test weekly inbetween cycles. Seems easier on the body. Been doing this for 3 years now and I stay solid and strong.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    my buddy that competes usually takes slin with a pct type routine if he wants to come off for a few weeks. also a low dose of simple test is very common.

Great Info. Fellas

Thanks for the post ChefJ....

Thread Information