Big Juice is offline Junior Member

Libido problems on fina/prop cycle

I just ended week two of my fina/prop/eq cycle. For the first week and half my sex drive was out of control, I was beating off twice a-day, and my dick was hard 24/7 . But in the last few days my sex drive has decreased, and I'm having trouble getting an erection (fina dick) . I was wondering if anyone else has undergone similar libido patterns while on fina/prop. Is this common? Will it reverse? Should I be worried? How can I fix it?

The only thing I've read concerning low libido on a fina cycle is if your prop is fake or ran at too low of a dosage. But the fact that my sex drive was so strong during the first ten days leads my to believe the prop is legit. I just don't understand why it's decreased all of a sudden. Also, I'm feeling the juice in the gym pretty good now, pumps are solid, and I've already put on a solid 10 pounds so something is working!

P.S. This is my first fina cycle:

1 - 15 Prop 75mg ED
    1 - 10 Fina 50mg ED
    1 - 12 EQ 400mg/wk
    1 - 15 Nolva 20mg ED
    1 - 15 Vit B6 200mg ED

Thanks,

-Big Juice

mmeat is offline Banned
    tren . has its own progestagen activity further to EQ
    Increase prop. dosage or add smth. andro.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    yah thats kinda strange with the prop, usually keeps me going, im doing deca800/fina 100mg eod right now and im still not having problems, lol, go with some more test imo...best of luck

mmeat is offline Banned
    May be your prop. is fake.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Or that the Prop is under dossed............ Who makes the prop? The first thing you should do is to see if the Prop is fake.

How do I know if the prop is fake? It's a homebrew and Like I said, the first ten days my sex drive was through the roof and I don't know how that would be possible if the prop was fake.

-Big Juice

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Juice
    How do I know if the prop is fake? It's a homebrew and Like I said, the first ten days my sex drive was through the roof and I don't know how that would be possible if the prop was fake.

-Big Juice
    Placebo effect maybe.......... It's just a thought........ the powder coud be legit...... Did you do a source check on your powder guy?

Prolactin build up will kill your sex drive........ You might want to consider Dostinex..... it will help your libido out by keeping prolatin levels low. Also, proviron is another usefull drug that will keep your libido strong and a good AI as well.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djdjdjddjon
    yah thats kinda strange with the prop, usually keeps me going, im doing deca800/fina 100mg eod right now and im still not having problems, lol, go with some more test imo...best of luck

\u are running just deca and tren ? at those doses with no test????

run proviron at 50mg ed & it'll fix ur erection problem

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Maybe its just a problem in your mind...

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    You are running 525 mgs Prop/week, and 750 mgs of other drugs (Tren + EQ)/week that are known for shutting you down. Common rule of thumb when using these drugs with Test to keep your Test dosage higher so that you don't lose libido. Your libido was high at first because the Prop was working, now that the high doses of other drugs are making their way you are losing libido. I suggest upping your Test to 100 mgs ED, at least that way you are about even.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Are you in a relationship right now? If not cutting down on flogging the dolphin won't kill you for while.

I bumped up the prop to 100 ed about a week ago. My dick is finally hard again! I agree with BigSexy50, the prop kicked in quickly because until about day 12 I was horny as ****. Once the tren kicked in my sex drive definitely took a dip, and it was not mental. Now I seem to be back to normal (morning and afternoon wood, masturbating, etc.) but I'll find out for sho tomorrow night

I still would like to know if anyone else has had drastic swings in their sex drive DURING their cycle and what you did to fix it.

Thanks ya'll,

-Juice

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    2 weeks into my dbol /deca /sust cycle my sex drive took a dive. It has now been 7 weeks and man I have no sex drive whatsoever and it's really starting to get to me.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    proviron 50-100 mgs ed

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    it's probably prog from the deca. get some dostinex. also, what are you using for an anti -e? letro is so powerful it sometimes eliminates almost all estro, which kills your sex drive

I'm using femera EOD for my Anti-E (5 drops).

Big_Lex is offline Associate Member
    proviron !proviron!proviron!

Thread Information