ducati996 is offline Associate Member

t3 without losing muscle

I have been interested in taking some t3. I have some stomach fat to lose but the rest of me is lean. Im dieting but not the best, due to the fact I am working the longest hours of my life and sometimes have to eat junk. From my research so far t3 is the way to go but they say I will lose muscle as well. I dont want to do that so what can I do to keep the muscle I already have????

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your diet and training like bro?

I train 5-6 days per week for about 1 hour. I landscape so that is my cardio and its lots of hard labor in the sun. My diet is not the best. Lots of chicken breasts, vegetables, peanut butter and jelly, subway subs, fruits, protein bars, (dont forget im on the road working for up to 10 hrs per day)

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    have you looked into dnp ???? i have the same problem(alittle fat around my stomach and loose skin)... t3 i've tried once and did not get the results that everyone told me about. i used cycleon quick ramp up and slow ramping down for 6 and went up to 100mcg and i was also on a cycle to prevent muscle loss. i want to try it again but i want to go higher. is 200mcg safe dosage and if yes what are the correct dossages for it.. good luck with t3 ducati but if were you i would look into dnp.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    Im dieting but not the best, due to the fact I am working the longest hours of my life and sometimes have to eat junk.
    they have a new invention out.....its called a cooler or something like that. You can pack a bunch of meals in it and it keeps it cool. I'll try and do a search and find a pic of one for you

very funny im usually done with my packed lunch by afternoon. I dont always eat junk just sometimes. Im trying to be honest so I can get good criticism and real helpful tips.

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    have you looked into dnp???? i have the same problem(alittle fat around my stomach and loose skin)... t3 i've tried once and did not get the results that everyone told me about. i used cycleon quick ramp up and slow ramping down for 6 and went up to 100mcg and i was also on a cycle to prevent muscle loss. i want to try it again but i want to go higher. is 200mcg safe dosage and if yes what are the correct dossages for it.. good luck with t3 ducati but if were you i would look into dnp.
    DNP is very dangarous...... so is t3....but yes I have gone as high as 250mcg on a 7/5 split

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    dnp is dangerous and i've tried it several times but being careful. (gone up to 800mg) a

how was your results with 250mcg on a 7/5 split and what is that exactly????? thanks alot.

hyperplasia is offline New Member
    If you want to use t3 for fatloss ,you must use test or some other high androgen to prevent muscle loss.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    You won't lose muscle mass cycling t3 if you keep yourself in the optimal range, or stack it with clen , anavar , low dose of test if your concerned. READ "testing your thyroid function"

Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I have been interested in taking some t3. I have some stomach fat to lose but the rest of me is lean. Im dieting but not the best, due to the fact I am working the longest hours of my life and sometimes have to eat junk. From my research so far t3 is the way to go but they say I will lose muscle as well. I dont want to do that so what can I do to keep the muscle I already have????

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    You won't lose muscle mass cycling t3 if you keep yourself in the optimal range, or stack it with clen, anavar, low dose of test if your concerned. READ "testing your thyroid function"
    so whats the optimum dose for a 6 week cycling on/off of t3?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    so whats the optimum dose for a 6 week cycling on/off of t3?
    That would depend on the individual? you need to check your resting temp to see where you are in relation to the optimal zone, that being 97.6-98.2...If your RT was 97.0 then you would need considerably less t3 than someone with an RT of 96.5 etc...What you want to do is to take enough t3 to get your RT into the optimal range, if your taking AAS along with it then i've increased the range to 98.2-98.8 for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss...if your RT gets above the optimal range then decrease your dose if your RT stays below the optimal range then increase the dose slightly.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That would depend on the individual? you need to check your resting temp to see where you are in relation to the optimal zone, that being 97.6-98.2...If your RT was 97.0 then you would need considerably less t3 than someone with an RT of 96.5 etc...What you want to do is to take enough t3 to get your RT into the optimal range, if your taking AAS along with it then i've increased the range to 98.2-98.8 for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss...if your RT gets above the optimal range then decrease your dose if your RT stays below the optimal range then increase the dose slightly.
    How low of a test does bro? Would you suggest Prop?

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    if you keep your temp in the optimal range muscle loss should be kept to min. even without test......I however ran 350mg of prop a week just to be sure

Ya prop would be fine, again AAS isn't necessary IMO to prevent muscle loss, proper dosing is. My GF has run 140mcg/day of t3 (1mcg/lb) and kept all her muscle, her RT was 98.2 every morning. Just think about people who are in a euthyroid (normal) state, which is the optimal range, do they lose muscle everyday? If you want to take AAS with t3 then i've raised the optimal range for increased fat loss without going catabolic, i certainly wouldn't want to go any higher than 98.8, because you'll start to experience hyperthyroid symptoms whether your taking AAS or not.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I only noticed the effects of T3 when I was in the single digit bodyfat percentages. I can't say anything about DNP since I haven't tried it...yet.

Ya prop would be fine, again AAS isn't necessary IMO to prevent muscle loss, proper dosing is. My GF has run 140mcg/day of t3 (1mcg/lb) and kept all her muscle, her RT was 98.2 every morning. Just think about people who are in a euthyroid (normal) state, which is the optimal range, do they lose muscle everyday? If you want to take AAS with t3 then i've raised the optimal range for increased fat loss without going catabolic, i certainly wouldn't want to go any higher than 98.8, because you'll start to experience hyperthyroid symptoms whether your taking AAS or not.
    Ahh ok.. so 98.8 is the cutoff ...

Ahh ok.. so 98.8 is the cutoff ...
    That's the cut off with ASS, without it's 98.2...

That's the cut off with ASS, without it's 98.2...
    OK thanks my brutha...
    Also, you know my stats.. what do you feel it could do for me?
    Or should I stick to what we discussed...

OK thanks my brutha...
    Also, you know my stats.. what do you feel it could do for me?
    Or should I stick to what we discussed...
    We'd have to get you to check your BBT for 4 days to see where your thyroid function is at, I don't see any problem at all running t3 and clen to shed some of the unwanted? we can dose you accurately when your ready. I usually find I can lose 1% BF a week when doing the 7/5 split.

We'd have to get you to check your BBT for 4 days to see where your thyroid function is at, I don't see any problem at all running t3 and clen to shed some of the unwanted? we can dose you accurately when your ready. I usually find I can lose 1% BF a week when doing the 7/5 split.
    OK... awesome... thanks bro.. I'll keep this in mind for August...

allsaucedup is offline Member
    hold on guys correct me if im wrong but ducati didn't you say you work out side in the heat. If thats the case i am not sure t3 or dnp would be a good idea. you would be at a real good risk of heat stroke by raising your body temp with the chemicals and then being out in the sun all day. t3 worked great for me but i work in an office all day i dont think i would risk it outside. just my opinion

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Mallet's T-3 protocol is very effective for losing fat while preserving muscle. However, it's not advised unless diet and training is top notch and 100% clean. In other words PB&J sandwiches aren't going to cut it. I would get diet in order first before you turn to T-3 or a potent fat burner to lose the stomach. If your diet has room for improvement now, more than likely it will get worse before it gets better since you'll likely use the T-3 as a safe net to cheat/slack.

Thread Information