Thread: Clenbutrx

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Clenbutrx

I'm Trying To Find Another Energy Booster And Appetite Suppressor... Clenbutrx Was By Far The Best Thing I Have Ever Taken For Those Purposes And Also Helped Me Lose Fat Also... But Right Now There Is Nothing In The Market That Has Come Close To Clenbutrx.. Is There Newhere I Can Find It Again???? If Not

What Do You Guys Think Of

Zantex 3
    Lip0-6
    Hotrox

I've Tried Stackers And Also Xenadrine Nrg. Both Did Not Do Anything For Me Please Help Thanks Alot.

Spyder Guest
    i dont think any OTC actually works. i've been hearing good things about HotRox and actually bought a bottle, but its sitting in my draw right now, unopened. can you get your hands on clenbuterol ?

yes i can... is that any good?? i think i have to go up pretty high... but does clenbuterol give any good energy boost?????? and appetite suppressor??

Spyder Guest
    def energy boost. ....as for appetitie suppresor, i always felt its all in the mind. after a few weeks on clen , you'll look at people sitting in a drive thru at mcdonalds and wanna puke at the thought of eating that garbage.

thanks lot bro??? what dosages did go to.... i know most people cycle 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.. and they ramp up and ramp down. i don't think 100mcgs' is enough for me

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    satrt with one tab of clen and move up from there, i myself need at least 140mcg to feel the effects.........btw, you should post this is the supplement forum from now on, and clenbutrx tastes like complete ASS..........but it duz work well

Soup is offline Associate Member
    when I was up to 160 mcg/180 I had no motivation to lift, I felt constantly winded & lethargic.

Thread Information