Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet

Test Prop for First Cycle OK?

I am just curious to hear your opinions why/why not Test Prop (versus Enth for example) would be ok for a first cycle.

I know that with Prop you will have lower water retention, and this would be great... and that Prop is good with say.. Fina and/or EQ to make quality lean gains....

However, injecting ED or EOD is not something I look forward to for my first cycle (which won't be anytime soon btw...)...

Any and all opinions would be great....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You're right about prop and it's minimul water retention because it does not have a high conversion to estrogen which I believe is due to it's fast acting ester. Also, it is great to run with fina or EQ and is a great pre-contest drug along with fina or winstrol . I just finished a prop/fina cycle and the results were very impressive with strenght and lean muscle mass. I ran 150mg ED of prop along with 150mg of Fina ED.

As for a fist time cycle. Dont see a problem with it as long as you are prepared for the ED or EOD injections. Test is test and as long as you stick to a test cycle for your first it will be ok in my opinion. Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks LMR...

I was also told by a good bro on this board to look into Tren Enth...

What is your opinion on the following for a first cycle?:

500mg/wk Tren Enth
    400mg/wk EQ

I would like to gain very leanly, as I have the propensity to gain fat easily...

Jamismas is offline New Member
    I ran prop my first cycle, and the pain in the injection spot was intense for the first week or two, but i think prop is the sh#t but its also the only test i have ever used, as long as you dont mind walkin with a limp (leg injection) its the "sh*t".

kronik is offline Senior Member
    The only reason I did not do prop for my first cycle was due to the ED injections. If this is your first I would say stick with E or CYP, you only have to shoot 2x EW. The cycle you posted looks good but be sure to run EQ a minimum of 12 weeks and run the test E or CYP 1 weeks longer or if you decide to use prop run it 3 weeks longer so PCT times will match up. You should see some good lean quality gains from that cycle as long as your diet and cardio is in check. Happy growing when you decide to do this cycle.

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    I would go with the prop. Ed injects are awesome

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Thanks LMR...

500mg/wk Tren Enth
    400mg/wk EQ

I would like to gain very leanly, as I have the propensity to gain fat easily...
    gonna want to add some test and drop one of the others for sure.....

unless you ment test enth

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

500mg/wk Tren Enth
    400mg/wk EQ
    IMHO I would not do this...you're going to get shut down pretty hard without test in the mix.

If this is your first cycle....here's my .02

-500mg test enanthate or cypionate for 10-12 weeks
    -infrequent injections...you can build your injecting confidence slowly
    -no need to have multiple compounds in your first cycle. People try to overcomplicate their first cycles. IMHO you should start with a test only cycle...then add tren or EQ on your next cycle (with test of course). This way...you can guage how each compound effects you separately.

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    gonna want to add some test and drop one of the others for sure.....
    Beat me to it!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Thanks LMR...

500mg/wk Tren Enth
    400mg/wk EQ

D@mn I thought that said test enth...You definitely need to add test to it...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I ran prop for my first cycle, ed injections for 8 weeks and loved it. I say go for it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    IMHO I would not do this...you're going to get shut down pretty hard without test in the mix.

If this is your first cycle....here's my .02

-500mg test enanthate or cypionate for 10-12 weeks
    -infrequent injections...you can build your injecting confidence slowly
    -no need to have multiple compounds in your first cycle. People try to overcomplicate their first cycles. IMHO you should start with a test only cycle...then add tren or EQ on your next cycle (with test of course). This way...you can guage how each compound effects you separately.

I agree with this also.Tren w/o test on a first(or any cycle)is a bad deccission.
    I also agree that test e or cyp is a good begginers cycle,for reasons MBH stated above,plus others.My thought on a test only cycle for ppl that are just jumping into this is,if you are young(early twenties)you have plenty of time to do all the cycles you want.This is dependant upon goals as well.
    But on the other hand,I don't see a problem in running prop for a first cycle,as long as you've researched thoroughly on doing injections,and are up for the ED shots.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree with this also.Tren w/o test on a first(or any cycle)is a bad deccission.
    I also agree that test e or cyp is a good begginers cycle,for reasons MBH stated above,plus others.My thought on a test only cycle for ppl that are just jumping into this is,if you are young(early twenties)you have plenty of time to do all the cycles you want.This is dependant upon goals as well.
    But on the other hand,I don't see a problem in running prop for a first cycle,as long as you've researched thoroughly on doing injections,and are up for the ED shots.
    Fair enough (all of you guys)....

I knew that most of you guys would definitely not be in favour of the tren enth, eq cycle.. not sure what I was thinking last night..lol...

I think I would like to try the Prop... I just have to be ready for the ED shots...

Hey DB... what do you think about Prop EOD? I have been told that it would be ok, but would you still prefer ED injections?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

I knew that most of you guys would definitely not be in favour of the tren enth, eq cycle.. not sure what I was thinking last night..lol...

I think I would like to try the Prop... I just have to be ready for the ED shots...

Hey DB... what do you think about Prop EOD? I have been told that it would be ok, but would you still prefer ED injections?

Blown....

Like everyone said definitely use test. But honestly don't worry about using Test E not causing you to have lean gains. Remember bro, it is just a substance that enhances your other variables in the game. Lean gains will come from proper diet and anti-e's used to minimize bloat. I have been researching my 1st cycle for a while as well, and honestly I don't see why you can't get lean gains only from Test E & EQ over Prop/Tren. JMO though....

<<LMO>>

Da Bull is offline Banned

EOD is fine if you run the proper dose.Say 75 mgs ED OR 150 mgs EOD....see what I'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Blown....

Like everyone said definitely use test. But honestly don't worry about using Test E not causing you to have lean gains. Remember bro, it is just a substance that enhances your other variables in the game. Lean gains will come from proper diet and anti-e's used to minimize bloat. I have been researching my 1st cycle for a while as well, and honestly I don't see why you can't get lean gains only from Test E & EQ over Prop/Tren . JMO though....
    <<LMO>>
    Yeah, it was late, and my head wasn't on straight... dunno what i was thinkin about w/ no test...

I can get enth and prop very easily... i have no problem getting anything i need to tell you the truth.. i have just heard such great things about prop...

You're doing Enth and EQ right (in January)?

That is around when I want to do it as well (at the earliest)...
    We're the same age, so it will be some great feedback for the board...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    EOD is fine if you run the proper dose.Say 75 mgs ED OR 150 mgs EOD....see what I'm saying?
    Yes, definitely... thanks DB.. i just wanted to hear yours and other opinions regarding the frequency... clear as crystal bruh....

I think, because it will be my first time, I would prefer 150 EOD...

Just my .02...i find that EOD injections with prop starts hurting my nipples. With ED injections I'm fine. The spikes can be rough...guage your own body though.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Just my .02...i find that EOD injections with prop starts hurting my nipples. With ED injections I'm fine. The spikes can be rough...guage your own body though.

OK... would it be ok to start EOD, then if my nips began to hurt like yours... begin ED?? Any problems with this?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven't come across anyone who gets sore nipps from prop? but i guess were all different? SC i would throw in 10mgs/day of nolva throughout your prop and (?) run...thyere's your insurance, plus nolva works well when cutting as well.

Thread Information