Thread: Gyno?

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

Gyno?

Hey i was wondering what gyno actually feels like. Ive read a few threads about it and want to know a little more. Are your nipples sore without touching them or are they tender to the touch? What does the lump feel like under the nipple, and dont you normally have some sort of hard tissue there since there is a gland there? Im not sure i might be experiencing some of that in my left nipple, then again im not sure since my girlfriend likes to bite that nipple.(Thats totally serious)

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    Hey i was wondering what gyno actually feels like. Ive read a few threads about it and want to know a little more. Are your nipples sore without touching them or are they tender to the touch? What does the lump feel like under the nipple, and dont you normally have some sort of hard tissue there since there is a gland there? Im not sure i might be experiencing some of that in my left nipple, then again im not sure since my girlfriend likes to bite that nipple.(Thats totally serious)
    I got it in my left tit about two weeks ago... It was incredably sensitive, even wearing a shirt that was tight annoyed the shet out of it...It wasn't really painfull just annoying and sensitive. I had no lump , I caught it before anything could happen... 80mgs of nolva for 8 days and I was ready to grow again.. I am running 20mgs until the end now... Still have over three months to grow.. don't mess around w/ gyno..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL ok, well 1st of all, tell your gf 2 stay away from your nipple, and then after a while see if your still experiencing the same sort of feeling. If you are still experiencing same type of feeling then you may have gyno. From what I know it actually supposed to be really sensetive, like even when you move your nipple round a just a little bit. So when you sleep and accidently rub it, it will hurt. The shape of the nipple can actually slightly point to a different direction when gyno occurs. So look in the mirror and see if its in line with your other nipple. Soreness and tenderness is a main symptom. What are you taking?

If you think you have gyno, cure it right away, dont let it get too late

im running test cyp now 400mgs/week. Im iun week 4 right now. soon i add clen and winny. i have plenty of nolva, i am expecting some more, got a little paranoid when my nipple was sore. Keeping her away from my nipple will be hard dude

Ahh 400mg of test p/week is a piece of cake. I highly doubt you will get gyno of 400mgs of test p/week. You are probably paranoid, or your gf bites a bit hard. Tell her to bite between your legs not your nipples

hahaha thanks dude.

No worries bro

BRAVO is offline Junior Member
    you might just be paranoid , but do keep a close eye on it... once you get it , you've got it.
    good luck.

Thread Information