Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121

    HmMmMmM The Juice Monkey Theory

    How should I work my way from the juice monkey theory to the advaned Juice Monkey theory


    The Juice Monkey Theory

    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Deca -Durabolin 400mg/week

    Week 14 Clomid 300mg -Nolva 40mg
    Week 15 Clomid 150mg -Nolva 20mg
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg -Nolva 10mg
    HCG - Weeks 12-16, 5 Shots, 5 Days Apart
    5000,3000,3000,1500,1500IU

    The Advanced Juice Monkey Theory Theory

    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 1000mg/week
    Weeks 1-12 Deca-Durabolin 800mg/week

    Week 14 Clomid 300mg -Nolva 40mg
    Week 15 Clomid 150mg -Nolva 20mg
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg -Nolva 10mg
    HCG- Weeks 12-16, 5 Shots, 5 Days Apart
    5000,3000,3000,1500,1500IU

    Should I up it a little bit every cycle (keep in mind I only plan to cycle once a year in the summer time )


    EDIT- Once I work my way up to the AJMT (Advanced Juice monkey theory) I will stop increasing the doses, If I cant grow off that I aint gonna grow period Unless Im well over 300 pounds
    Last edited by Roadisafunnyword; 07-26-2004 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #2
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    No need for HCG , especially during PCT...You need to research alittle bit more bro..Run deca 1 week less than test also, but if you reasearched you would know that...Not a flame but if dont know how to put it in your body-why put it in your body IMO...Knowledge is power

  3. #3
    BEEF's Avatar
    BEEF is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    dirty south
    Posts
    235
    Thats A Big Jump

  4. #4
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    I also would consider doing a cycle like that in the winter. Don't want to be a bloated bastard for summer.

  5. #5
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    No need for HCG, especially during PCT...You need to research alittle bit more bro..Run deca 1 week less than test also, but if you reasearched you would know that...Not a flame but if dont know how to put it in your body-why put it in your body IMO...Knowledge is power
    No need for HCG , The hole point of hcg is to get your nuts working again coorect?

    Yea yea yea yea I no run teh deca 1 week less but doesnt it look so much prettier the way it is ok fine ill fix it

  6. #6
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    No need for HCG , The hole point of hcg is to get your nuts working again coorect?

    Yea yea yea yea I no run teh deca 1 week less but doesnt it look so much prettier the way it is ok fine ill fix it

    His point was it is a short cycle. Short cycles do not require HCG. Also hcg should be taken before PCT not during.

  7. #7
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    No need for HCG , The hole point of hcg is to get your nuts working again coorect?
    Yea yea yea yea I no run teh deca 1 week less but doesnt it look so much prettier the way it is ok fine ill fix it
    You need to read Pheedno's PCT in the PCT forum...

  8. #8
    kronik is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    His point was it is a short cycle. Short cycles do not require HCG. Also hcg should be taken before PCT not during.
    Thank you Mart...

  9. #9
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    What is your cycle experience?

  10. #10
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    I also would consider doing a cycle like that in the winter. Don't want to be a bloated bastard for summer.
    The summer is really the only time I can dedicate to cycling correctly. with school and all. I dont really care about a bloated summer to tell you the truth.

    Ok so lets try this again.....

    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-11 Deca -Durabolin 400mg/week

    Week 14 Clomid 300mg -Nolva 40mg
    Week 15 Clomid 150mg -Nolva 20mg
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg -Nolva 10mg
    The Advanced Juice Monkey Theory Theory

    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 1000mg/week
    Weeks 1-11 Deca-Durabolin 600mg/week

    Week 14 Clomid 300mg -Nolva 40mg
    Week 15 Clomid 150mg -Nolva 20mg
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg -Nolva 10mg

    Hows that

    now how do i work my way up to the higher doses, a little bit at a time or a big jump and an example would be nice

  11. #11
    Mart651's Avatar
    Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    chatt
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    The summer is really the only time I can dedicate to cycling correctly. with school and all. I dont really care about a bloated summer to tell you the truth.

    Ok so lets try this again.....

    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 500mg/week
    Weeks 1-11 Deca -Durabolin 400mg/week

    Week 14 Clomid 300mg -Nolva 40mg
    Week 15 Clomid 150mg -Nolva 20mg
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg -Nolva 10mg
    The Advanced Juice Monkey Theory Theory

    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 1000mg/week
    Weeks 1-11 Deca-Durabolin 600mg/week

    Week 14 Clomid 300mg -Nolva 40mg
    Week 15 Clomid 150mg -Nolva 20mg
    Week 16 Clomid 50mg -Nolva 10mg

    Hows that

    now how do i work my way up to the higher doses, a little bit at a time or a big jump and an example would be nice

    Go ahead and finish the first one before you start thinking about the others. See how it goes and get back with us. We will be here to hear your results.

  12. #12
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Could I grow the same on 500/400mg for a long time guys?

  13. #13
    BEEF's Avatar
    BEEF is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    dirty south
    Posts
    235
    Rise Slowly You May Not Need Larger Does, Use 500mg To You Dont Get The Gains Like You Want. Then Rise Up To 750mg Or 700mg

  14. #14
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    Could I grow the same on 500/400mg for a long time guys?
    Everyone is different, but yes, you should, as long as your diet is intact.

  15. #15
    MotoLifter's Avatar
    MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    ZooYork
    Posts
    1,322
    DUDE, Do alittle research. I dont mean to be a dick but you have like 6 or 7 threads on the first page alone. SEARCH, thats what its there for.

  16. #16
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Everyone is different, but yes, you should, as long as your diet is intact.
    Thanks, I hope so cuz Even though I wanna juice, and beable to mess around with the heavy ass weights, Im already a large guy and i dont wanna comprimise my health, or get so wrapped up in use that i just forget about the outside world, You know what i mean, im sure some of you thought about that.

  17. #17
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Roadisafunnyword
    Thanks, I hope so cuz Even though I wanna juice, and beable to mess around with the heavy ass weights, Im already a large guy and i dont wanna comprimise my health, or get so wrapped up in use that i just forget about the outside world, You know what i mean, im sure some of you thought about that.
    Well, you have to remember, there is NO such thing as a couple of cycles. So, if your sorta worried about your health, that is something that you must keep in mind. And since this is going to be your first cycle, definitely, defintely stick with your first option. A GRAM of test is way to much for a first or even a 2nd cycle.

  18. #18
    Roadisafunnyword is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, you have to remember, there is NO such thing as a couple of cycles. So, if your sorta worried about your health, that is something that you must keep in mind. And since this is going to be your first cycle, definitely, defintely stick with your first option. A GRAM of test is way to much for a first or even a 2nd cycle.
    Yea, I wanted to build my way up to that as slowly as possible over many many cycles and not go over a gram of test, or 2 grams of AAS total a week ever. I dont know if ill beable to stay by that but hey who knows. And I might do more then just one summer cycle but Idk. Ive used Clenbuterol and T3 once in the past, But never juice.

    Hey I wanted to apoligize to you guys for not doing a search. I shoulds known better then that by now Ive been reading these boards for years. Its just My computer is incredibly slowwww and you guys know how that is, Well anyways sorry and thanks for your help!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •