ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Higher T3 Dosing....

I'm Trying To Add In T3 Into My Current Cycle To Lower My Bf%.

I've Tried T3 Once Before On A Similar Cycle But Did Not Really Get Good Results From It. I Used It For 6 Weeks And I Followed Cycleon Ramping Up(fast) Ramping Down (slow Method) Going As High As 100mcg. I Know I Can Handle More. My Number 1 Choice For Fat Burners Is Dnp But Since It's Summer Time And I Work Outside Alot It's Impossible And Also Very Dangerous For Me To Try It. I Want To Give T3 A Try One More Time. My Current Cycle Is

Prop 100mg Ed
    Fina 75 Mg Ed

I'm On Week 4 Today... So I Want To Start By Next Week...

I Want To Go Up To 200mcg(if It's Safe) And Once Again Ramp Down. Any Suggestions/?????

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont have any experience with T3, but i just finished a cycle of dnp this summer and besides the sweating, it wasnt totally unbearable...........just keep water around at all times and if you feel yourself not being able to handle it, then stop taking it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Cycling t3 isn't really about how many mcg to take, it's about getting your basal body temp into the optimal range...READ "testing your thyroid function" this will instruct you on how to check your BBT then we can dose you more accurately for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    I'm Trying To Add In T3 Into My Current Cycle To Lower My Bf%.

I've Tried T3 Once Before On A Similar Cycle But Did Not Really Get Good Results From It. I Used It For 6 Weeks And I Followed Cycleon Ramping Up(fast) Ramping Down (slow Method) Going As High As 100mcg. I Know I Can Handle More. My Number 1 Choice For Fat Burners Is Dnp But Since It's Summer Time And I Work Outside Alot It's Impossible And Also Very Dangerous For Me To Try It. I Want To Give T3 A Try One More Time. My Current Cycle Is

Prop 100mg Ed
    Fina 75 Mg Ed

I'm On Week 4 Today... So I Want To Start By Next Week...

I Want To Go Up To 200mcg(if It's Safe) And Once Again Ramp Down. Any Suggestions/?????

Thread Information