partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

is anyone going to the empire state bodybuilding championships in staten island?

this saturday at the college of staten island. i can post into if anyoen wants it. i as per usual have no one to go with since my friends are not into bodybuilding as much as i am.they just "workout". i can possibly get a girl i knwo to go w/ me, but we'll see.just seeing if any of you gusy were going so i'd know a few faces there if i go

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    this saturday at the college of staten island. i can post into if anyoen wants it. i as per usual have no one to go with since my friends are not into bodybuilding as much as i am.they just "workout". i can possibly get a girl i knwo to go w/ me, but we'll see.just seeing if any of you gusy were going so i'd know a few faces there if i go

Can't help you on this one but wanted to say good to see you bro. Hope everything is going well.

Will see you if you can make it to the olympia.

sorry been absent

Quote Originally Posted by Mart651
    Can't help you on this one but wanted to say good to see you bro. Hope everything is going well.

Will see you if you can make it to the olympia.
    lot of probs lately with $$, business, and gf so i have been a mess. i wanted to go to the olympia and i actually asked a few of my friends who were down for it. now they are going and i can't. i can't blow like $2k now to go or more. i wish i could meet up w/ you guys!!

lot of probs lately with $$, business, and gf so i have been a mess. i wanted to go to the olympia and i actually asked a few of my friends who were down for it. now they are going and i can't. i can't blow like $2k now to go or more. i wish i could meet up w/ you guys!!

If you can get there you got a place to stay bro. If things change let me know.

i totally appreciate it

If you can get there you got a place to stay bro. If things change let me know.
    i think it's like a grand w/ the tickets and the flight. it may be my b-day present to myself since my b-day is a week b4. i want to try and swing it.i'll probably get ****ty seats now that i waited so long. i went to NOC and bought tickets like 2nd day and wound up 10 rows back.
    i haven't even had time to be on here catching up w/ you guys lately. i miss all you guys!!!i'm trying to get on here alittle more during the day as i can.hopefully soon i can be on here all the time again!!
    how has everythign been w/ you?!!

i think it's like a grand w/ the tickets and the flight. it may be my b-day present to myself since my b-day is a week b4. i want to try and swing it.i'll probably get ****ty seats now that i waited so long. i went to NOC and bought tickets like 2nd day and wound up 10 rows back.
    i haven't even had time to be on here catching up w/ you guys lately. i miss all you guys!!!i'm trying to get on here alittle more during the day as i can.hopefully soon i can be on here all the time again!!
    how has everythign been w/ you?!!

Southwest from nashville was 200 bucks both ways on fun fares. We can't all go first class you snob. Just get there and the fun can go from there.

VIP is 650 but don't think I will be going to that many shows. Expos yeah, shows we will see. Hope you do make it. PM me later when you know.

Sorry for jacking this thread bro.

will def let you know!!

Southwest from nashville was 200 bucks both ways on fun fares. We can't all go first class you snob. Just get there and the fun can go from there.

VIP is 650 but don't think I will be going to that many shows. Expos yeah, shows we will see. Hope you do make it. PM me later when you know.

Sorry for jacking this thread bro.
    yeah i found 300 i think both ways on orbitz or something.****, first class, i'll sit w/ the luggage!!!i was debating the vip or just get tickets to what i want to see. let me go look it up again....

Thread Information