jasper54 is offline New Member

guidance on a beginner

hey guys, im a skinny nobody looking to beef up, im 6'2" 170lbs, food and natural substances have stop working for me and im looking for a starting place on some gear, i wnat to keep it simple and safe right now, could i get some suggestions

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    simple=nothng in lfe is simple
    safe=no one can gaurantee anything for you, everyone reacts differently

I am personally against using any steroid unless you have been training seriously for a while (3years+) and your weight should be higher naturally because you are a tall guy! You need to increase your daily calories with more clean foods and also add some whey protein shakes to bump up the protein and calories.

However if you dont fall under these requirements, and you still want to do a cycle regardless of what anyone sais, then we would all rather you did a safe cycle than a bad one.

Here it is, a single substance recomended first cycle:
    -Test-Enanthate 350-500mg per week, for 10-12weeks
    -During the cycle take 10-20mg Nolvadex per day to be extra safe and prevent gyno.
    -If you can get your hands on Liquidex/Arimidex /Anastrazole then take 0.25mg/day to reduce bloating and further prevent estrogen sides.
    -Eat as much as you can provided its clean calories, meats and vegetables and fruits and dairy, stay away from junk food. Drink lots of water, up to 2galons per day
    -Take whey protein supplements, a time released protein or caesin taken at night will help support muscles while sleeping
    -Train very hard, and giv eyour muscles time to recover, sleep at least 8hours a day

2weeks after your last injection of Test-E you should start your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
    you will need to continue using nolvadex during the PCT, and use clomid as described in the PCT forum section of this website.

Good luck.
    Last edited by KAEW44; 07-26-2004 at 03:37 AM.

ScottyJ is offline Associate Member
    you just got hooked up. usually youd be told to do waaaaaay more research

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Thats it, right there, there it is. Welcome bro. Research, Read, Learn, Contribute on here. Jasper, have you considered M1T, check it out in the supp forum.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    simple=nothng in lfe is simple
    safe=no one can gaurantee anything for you, everyone reacts differently

I am personally against using any steroid unless you have been training seriously for a while (3years+) and your weight should be higher naturally because you are a tall guy! You need to increase your daily calories with more clean foods and also add some whey protein shakes to bump up the protein and calories.

However if you dont fall under these requirements, and you still want to do a cycle regardless of what anyone sais, then we would all rather you did a safe cycle than a bad one.

Here it is, a single substance recomended first cycle:
    -Test-Enanthate 350-500mg per week, for 10-12weeks
    -During the cycle take 10-20mg Nolvadex per day to be extra safe and prevent gyno.
    -If you can get your hands on Liquidex/Arimidex /Anastrazole then take 0.25mg/day to reduce bloating and further prevent estrogen sides.
    -Eat as much as you can provided its clean calories, meats and vegetables and fruits and dairy, stay away from junk food. Drink lots of water, up to 2galons per day
    -Take whey protein supplements, a time released protein or caesin taken at night will help support muscles while sleeping
    -Train very hard, and giv eyour muscles time to recover, sleep at least 8hours a day

2weeks after your last injection of Test-E you should start your Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
    you will need to continue using nolvadex during the PCT, and use clomid as described in the PCT forum section of this website.

Good luck.
    impressive reply.. couldnt have said it any better myself.. well i could have.. i would have added a dancing banana to it...

SKiN is offline Member
    haha banana would make it much better....

Just copy and past that post everytime u see one of the 50 threads like this that pop up daily haha...

Nice job KAEW.... u must be bored ****less or feelin nice...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i added the banana for you guys....now my reply feels complete!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont mean to be rude but at the weight he is, and his age

he isnt ready for aas

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    everybody dance now

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper54
    hey guys, im a skinny nobody looking to beef up, im 6'2" 170lbs, food and natural substances have stop working for me and im looking for a starting place on some gear, i wnat to keep it simple and safe right now, could i get some suggestions
    follow kaew44's advice,..its good info..maybe throw in some cranberry extract,milk thistle, and some tribulus...oh yeah, shoot for a 2:1 carb to protein ratio post-workout...check the nutritional forum, lots of good stuff there.. ..and here, have a banana

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you've never given injections before,..read,read,read, ...you don't need an infection..keep plenty of alcohol wipes around and use them...good luck

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If you've never given injections before,..read,read,read, ...you don't need an infection..keep plenty of alcohol wipes around and use them...good luck

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    i added the banana for you guys....now my reply feels complete!
    hahah now it is complete. good reply!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jasper54
    The absolute best advise I could give is not to jump into this. Its going to take several (and I mean several) months of research before you are ready. There is a lot to learn. Steroids are NOT a miracle drug.

The more you research, the safer your cycle will be. Going into this without any knowledge, is very dangerous.

Be safe,

BLT

John88Test is offline Member
    at 6'2 and 170 lbs u are definately a rail...I would suggest maybe a first cycle of dbol + test ent or test ent alone....also U really might want to explore the option of not using AS until u can put on some more weight... I understand that it might be hard to gain weight but I think that with a diet of 4,000 calories or more....hitting the gym real hard (lift high weight, low rep) at 4+ days a week for a good year there is no question u will gain the weight...basically id give it more time to explore your natural potential before jumping into AS....no flame intended.....good luck bro

Thread Information