GoBIGorGOHomeAZ is offline New Member

need some advise on cycle...

Sup everyone,
    here is the situation
    I am 6'2" 260lbs now
    my first cycle was about 2mos ago, I was doing Trenbalone Acetate (finaplix ) for about 8 weeks at about 1.5ml eod. I went from 235lbs 20%BF to about 260lbs 14%BF, freaking huge strength gains, anyways, here is my question right now i am strapped for cash so i was wondering if i do a cycle of oral winny combined with some cytomel for cutting would the winny be enough using it alone (no stacking) to cut me up?
    THX

GO BIG or GO HOME!!!!

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    Whatever you do, i'd say make sure you use some sort of test in there....imho

FB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBIGorGOHomeAZ
    Sup everyone,
    here is the situation
    I am 6'2" 260lbs now
    my first cycle was about 2mos ago, I was doing Trenbalone Acetate (finaplix ) for about 8 weeks at about 1.5ml eod. I went from 235lbs 20%BF to about 260lbs 14%BF, freaking huge strength gains, anyways, here is my question right now i am strapped for cash so i was wondering if i do a cycle of oral winny combined with some cytomel for cutting would the winny be enough using it alone (no stacking) to cut me up?
    THX

GO BIG or GO HOME!!!!
    No, that doesn't make any sense. Before doing another cycle, I'd get some blood work done. Did you do PCT????

need some advise

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No, that doesn't make any sense. Before doing another cycle, I'd get some blood work done. Did you do PCT????

Bloodwork for what, and what doesnt make sense?
    NO PCT since Tren is non aromatizing (doesnt readily convert to estrogen) I finished off with some Clenbut.

GB

kronik is offline Senior Member
    NO PCT since Tren is non aromatizing (doesnt readily convert to estrogen) I finished off with some Clenbut.

GB
    You need to reasearch, fina is very hard on the hpta(it will shut you down hard)...You should have ran PCT...

re:

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    You need to reasearch, fina is very hard on the hpta(it will shut you down hard)...You should have ran PCT...
    First of all thanks for the replies bros

please spell out hpta????

GB

Opey is offline Associate Member

GB
    Your balls bro.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member

GB
    hpta = hypothalamic-pituitary-testes axis,or your nuts

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I wont even comment on running fina alone.

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    hpta = hypothalamic-pituitary-testes axis,or your nuts
    LOL nice,
    Yah well maybe it didnt with me cuz i am back to my normal self (libido-wise), i am always freakin horny as hell, when i was doing the Tren , it did the opposite i had no sex drive at all, but i think that i am fine now!

GB

Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I wont even comment on running fina alone.

why not? a freind of mine has done it 2 or 3 diff times and has had awsome results...

why not? a freind of mine has done it 2 or 3 diff times and has had awsome results...
    Well, Fina like everyone said, will shut you down HARD. Imagine if you threw some TEST in your cycle and ran it correctly. You would have fantastic results...

GB
    Since you just ran a cycle 2 months ago, I wouldn't do another one until you get your blood work back to see if everything is back to normal. I can't believe you ran fina and never ran PCT? Your asking for trouble.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Great results with no sex drive just isnt worth it to me. JMO. try using the search button at the top and type in "fina alone." Im curious to see what you will find.

Yeah, but in the long run, that might not be the smartest thing. Hell, I've got friends who do ridiculous DBOL /TEST dosages..Yeah, they get results, but is it the healthiest thing to do long term? NOPE

Yeah, but in the long run, that might not be the smartest thing. Hell, I've got friends who do ridiculous DBOL/TEST dosages..Yeah, they get results, but is it the healthiest thing to do long term? NOPE
    so you are saying that the 1.5ml eod was too much?????

Well, Fina like everyone said, will shut you down HARD. Imagine if you threw some TEST in your cycle and ran it correctly. You would have fantastic results...
    Yeah??
    that was my first cycle ever, i will have to keep that in mind for the next time!!!!

so you are saying that the 1.5ml eod was too much?????
    I'm assuming it's 50mg per ml? And you will be running 75mg EOD? Honestly, Tren needs to be taken ED! You can get away with EOD, but then I'd do 100mg EOD. To me, your levels will be more stable at 50mg ED. Are you cutting? I would add some Test prop along with it and you will be in heaven...

I'm assuming it's 50mg per ml? And you will be running 75mg EOD? Honestly, Tren needs to be taken ED! You can get away with EOD, but then I'd do 100mg EOD. To me, your levels will be more stable at 50mg ED. Are you cutting? I would add some Test prop along with it and you will be in heaven...
    That is prob. what i am going to do for my next cycle when the time is right
    where can i go to get my bloodwork?
    Cuz i freakin loved the gains i made with the tren , my strength gain was insane, i was benching 415lbs for sets of 2-3, and repping out 315lbs for sets of 10-12 (no bull****), but i think that mistake i made like you said was not adding the test. i didnt ripp like i thought i would have, and i really want to ripp up...

That is prob. what i am going to do for my next cycle when the time is right
    where can i go to get my bloodwork?
    Cuz i freakin loved the gains i made with the tren , my strength gain was insane, i was benching 415lbs for sets of 2-3, and repping out 315lbs for sets of 10-12 (no bull****), but i think that mistake i made like you said was not adding the test. i didnt ripp like i thought i would have, and i really want to ripp up...
    Just go to your Dr. and have him do blood work. Liver values, etc....Just to be safe. If you want to cut up, then add some TEST PROP in there. You strength gains along with FINA will be unreal!!! You shouln'tbloat on Prop and since you'll be doing ED injections, you might as well mix them together. How were the sides from TREN? I tried running it before and the sides were to much. I'm adding it to my current cycle and trying it again...

Just go to your Dr. and have him do blood work. Liver values, etc....Just to be safe. If you want to cut up, then add some TEST PROP in there. You strength gains along with FINA will be unreal!!! You shouln'tbloat on Prop and since you'll be doing ED injections, you might as well mix them together. How were the sides from TREN? I tried running it before and the sides were to much. I'm adding it to my current cycle and trying it again...
    Well, coming from an ex-college football plyer, who was used to acting out on my aggression, for me they were actually pretty tolerable. after the first week i got a bad pain in my left teste, then it went away, the first 2 weeks i was really horny, libido was great, then that tapered off and sex didnt interest me at all, i was more concerned about getting my ass into the gym and getting freaky. that kind of was a prob for my girl if u know what i mean umm, i was really thirsty all the time i mean well more than 2gall per day thirsty. that kind of sucked cuz where i live its really hott. as far as aggression i heard a lot of ppl complain that tren turned them into living dicks!! (hehe) for me, however, well before i ever started the Tren, i read a quote that stuck with me, "If you think that you might have a problem with controlling your aggression while on gear, and are not mature enough to control it, then your not mature enough to do them in the first place", that stuck with me and all through my cycle i just kept my aggression in check. i was really easily irritated though. other than that man not all that bad at all, i cant wait to get back on the stuff!!

GBorGH

Thread Information