Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Unhappy What is happening? 1st day on DNP, not working...

I am on my first day of dnp . I took one tablet of 200mg at morning and I am not feeling nothing unusual, just the same increase in hotness of the ephedra?

Is it working?

With what I have read I should increase it in my 5th day to 400mg. But I think I will be doing that tommorow.

Let me know if I can bump the dosage to 400mg tommorow.

Mr. Juice

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro, it is only your first day...give it a chance to work. Did you carb deplete for 2 days before you started? You need to do that. And yes bumping it up to 400mg is ok... if you feel ok at 200 then 400 will be fine. It usually takes a couple days before you are feeling the full effect, heavy breathing, sweating ...etc. Just watch your diet, and stay with it....IT WILL WORK.

theOD is offline New Member
    with 200mg you most likely wont feel anything until about the fourth or fifth day as it builds up in your system. also dont up your dose until after the third day if this is your first time taking dnp because you will still need to judge if your body will have an allergic reaction to it.

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member
    I c. I was planning on doing a 5 day dnp cycle. On monday I start my first day at my full-time work. It is in air conditionair, hopefully it will not affect my work.

Mr. Juice

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    5 day cycle? thats it.... how much weight you trying to lose? If your cycle is that short hope you carb depleted.

georgie24 is offline Member
    no you will not feeling anything you fool, it takes a few days to build up in your system...no wonder theres silly dnp deaths all the time...did yo uresearch this drug before you bought it? no i didnt think so

be safe than sorry bro

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Bro. There is a big difference between how you'll feel on day one at 200mg and day five at 200mg, because it builds up. Taking a single 200mg dose makes me feel nothing.

Here are some spreadsheets I made that will let you calculate what your body levels are.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...&postcount=240

Thread Information