Thread: testoviron 250

sonofagun is offline Associate Member

testoviron 250

What is a good weekly dose for testoviron 250 and how often should inject? thanx

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    need more stats before we can reccomend anything. age, height, weight, cycle history

no you dont dude. Im just asking for the usual dose.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well rballs is right, more info would be better

we could say avg dose for people on here is 10gs, and you may not be avg compared to others?

but hey

avg doese for test is 500mg/wk

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    The usual dose may depend on previous cycling..And as far as training how does he know if you evan have a gym membership? My guess is you arrogantly replied that you must have some experience because your sick of telling everybody. Maybe I'm wrong so, if correct me..

cool, thanks. eod is good right?

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Testoviron 250 is 200mg of enanthate and 50mg of prop., eod is not necessary because of the long ester of the enanthate IMO, especially at 500mg per week. I would do one shot per week unless stacking with Deca or something else and then I would split it into 2 shots per week.

E8

one shot a week isnt enough! especially since it contains prop. u need to shoot it at least 2 times a week. i would possibly even suggest 3 times a week cause of the prop and the short half life

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    one shot a week isnt enough! especially since it contains prop. u need to shoot it at least 2 times a week. i would possibly even suggest 3 times a week cause of the prop and the short half life
    Yea, I know what you are saying about the prop but the prop is in there to work synergistically with the enanthate at some level I have read or to give you a bump on the day of your shot. If you were to base the answer to the question on the fact that there is prop in there then you would have to shoot every day. If that were the case then you would just use prop and not mess with the enanthate. I believe that enanthate is about a 6 day ester so as you say, 2 times per week is probably best. If I were going to inject more often than that I would use something else.

atually enanthate has a half life of 14 days. prop has a half likfe of 2-3 days. even with something like sust, u have to shoot it more than once a week, adn the more u shoot it per week the more stable your blood levels are, even if it is smaller doses. the prop will cause a spike in your test levels, and to do that to your body once or twice a week is just plain dumb IMO. thats why i think all blended tests should be shot 3-4 times a week, just with smaller doses

good read bros. thanx for the info

Reciever84 is offline Junior Member
    If it is the Testoviron 250 product by Shering (spelling) which I'm sure it is there is no prop in it. The label in the package I took of legit 250 I took said straight up 250ml Enanthate so one shot every week would be fine as it was with me. I grow like a champ shooting 250mg every Sunday.

Thread Information