fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Continuing Clomid past 22 days -- Beneficial?

Today was my last clomid dose. I feel so much better compared to the first two weeks of pct. Would it be beneficial to run the clomid @ 50mg a day for a few more days or so?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran 100 mgs for 30 days and 300 mgs my first day

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY
    Today was my last clomid dose. I feel so much better compared to the first two weeks of pct. Would it be beneficial to run the clomid @ 50mg a day for a few more days or so?
    28-35 days is about average for a longer cycle....there really is no disadvantage, unless you're one of the people that gets tracers from clomid....even then, it's usually not very bad

I just posted in the same thread. I guess there's two out there.

FitnessNY I moved the my reply here so you can delete those other two threads.

A few more days wont hurt IMO. Considering most of live by the rule of PCT start times, the first few days it probably wasnt doing much anyways because we still have too much Test in our system.

Before I get flamed let me clarify. The standard PCT start time is a good general rule of thumb. However, to be sure when is the best time to start PCT each person should figure out how much test is still in their system by using active half life and dose amount. A bro taking 800mg's wk should actually start PCT later than someone taking 500mg a week. In the end, it doesn't matter too much that we start early but it does matter if we start *too* early and we end up ending PCT too early as a result. Causing us to stop PCT before we have our natty Test levels up to normal. Just my .02

Thread Information