Reciever84 is offline Junior Member

Water Retention SUCKS!

Thought I'd rant for a second.

I'm on a really simple 2nd cycle of 500mg/EW QV Enanthate . I'm about to start my third week tonight but I have already started swelling up like a water balloon and bounced from 195 to 205 in that time (2 weeks). I feel like my head looks like a beach ball on shoulders and the funniest part is the water retention in my ankles that forms above my sock line. When I take my socks off after work I look like a mutant. During my first cycle I used to think I was growing muscles there when in reality it was just water above the sock line and would disappear after about an hour. I am taking Nolva at 20mg ED and my diet is very good with only minimal cheating but that doesn't seem to do much for the H20 under the skin. I am not over weight but I guess I am just really prone to hold water. I guess I'm just looking foward to when it all kicks in after a few more weeks. Then I'll forget about all this water retention crap and just focus on the fun of lifting and growing.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    im running 20mgs of nolva during my cycle (400mgs cyp EW) and its working fine no bloating whatsoever. It varies from person to person i guess. Altho i believe cyp has less water retention potential to it

Quote Originally Posted by Reciever84
    Thought I'd rant for a second.

I'm on a really simple 2nd cycle of 500mg/EW QV Enanthate. I'm about to start my third week tonight but I have already started swelling up like a water balloon and bounced from 195 to 205 in that time (2 weeks). I feel like my head looks like a beach ball on shoulders and the funniest part is the water retention in my ankles that forms above my sock line. When I take my socks off after work I look like a mutant. During my first cycle I used to think I was growing muscles there when in reality it was just water above the sock line and would disappear after about an hour. I am taking Nolva at 20mg ED and my diet is very good with only minimal cheating but that doesn't seem to do much for the H20 under the skin. I am not over weight but I guess I am just really prone to hold water. I guess I'm just looking foward to when it all kicks in after a few more weeks. Then I'll forget about all this water retention crap and just focus on the fun of lifting and growing.

You using any Ldex along with the Novla?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    My experience is that I have to take nolva ed. I take 1 cc of test cyp e4d. I have found that if I run nolva at 80mg for about 3 days my water goes away. Then I take it to 20 mg a day. Water retention does suck!!! I generally will hold 7 to 12 lbs.

I havent' used I-dex with it. maybe tabs, I am over research chems. Might have to ask my dr. for a script for dex.

good luck, and try not to get too down over it.

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    I used to swell till i got bull dog cheeks all i did was cut sodium and it stopped.

Actually I have not included any L-Dex into this cycle. Is it too late to get on that train or am I stuck as being a water ballon for the duration.

On a side note, as a result of all this insane water I am holding I have developed a raging phobia of pins and other sharp objects! Wouldn't want to pop after all.

Vincent is offline Associate Member
    get some l dex bro. your head must be the size of a honeydew!

Grab ldex and use .25ed. Maybe for the 1st week use .5mg ed then drop down to .25mg.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I never really minded the water retention myself but i can see why some do.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    I never really minded the water retention myself but i can see why some do.

You must never had your face ballon out like a bowling ball the Sust bloated me soo bad I still think my face hasnt gone back to normal

dumblucky is offline Member
    I jumped 8lbs in 7 days
    I feel you

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    yes bloats a bitch i get bloated on deca and sus even with anti es ,the thing that annoys me is when every one calls you a fat ****

damian is offline Associate Member
    water retention=HBP

Are you certain. My blood pressure has remained ok during the 1st few weeks. I'll take it again tonight and as of yesterday I have cut as much sodium as I can from my diet.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Are you watching your hidden salt intake or salt intake in general. Test will make you retain water especially with an improper diet. Also are you drinking enough water 1.5-2 gallons is a must will on cycle, the more you take in the less your body has to hold on to. If you body is well hydrated there will be no need for it hold an excessive amount of water. Take .25mg L-dex ED and 10mg Nolva Ed, watch your diet, do your cardio and drink plenty of water and you will be good to go. Peace

Thread Information