John88Test is offline Member

expected gains kept?

after a cycle of test e, dbol , and deca ...what would be my expected gains kept...proper clomid PCT and is there anything I can take to keep more of my gains...i am thinkin that after a 12 week cycle...ill wait prob 6-8 before doin another but i honestly dont even want to wait that long.....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    simple rule of thumbs bro.... time on = time off. pluys there is no way to guesstimate how much LBM u will gain, first we dont know your stats or cycle history, doses or anything like that. impossible to do

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to wait 12 weeks if you do a 12 weeker. Time on = time off. To keep your gains when you're off cycle, you need to keep your cals up and hit the gym just as hard or harder. That cycle can bring you over 20 pounds.

i see...i knew it was time on = time off....i just dont want to wait that long...but i guess i will because i wanna do it right...this is my second cycle to answer ur question w rballs and i am 191, 6 feet even...the clomid should help keep my gains tho right?

most definately. what did your first cycle consist of? what type of gains did u get?

oh and doses...40mg Dbol ED for four weeks, Deca 200mg E4D weeks 3-10, Test E 250mg ED weeks 1-12, nolva ED at 20mg...clomid PCT...

i guess u could say as long as diet and training stay in check during and after PCT u could POSSIBLY expect to keep about 80% of gains? i not sure exactely, but that is just based off of personal experiences

good news...thanks man...one more question for u...i should run novla the whole way through right...

i personally do cause i am gyno prone. some advise against it cause it will hinder some gains at high doses. but id rather be safe and not get gyno and lose a few extra pounds then get gyno

toofun is offline New Member
    Bro ... did you say 250mg of Test E .... EVERYDAY???

Thread Information