eport is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up okay need opinions plz...

ok i did some reading and i am trying to learn as much as possible about gear i am planning on doing my first cycle my main focus is cutting body fat i also would like to add a little bit of lean muscle.. what do you think about stacking winny and test pro for a cycle i dont want any side effects so would i have to take clomid or an anti estrogen... i am countinyour experince to help me out b/c experince is the best teacher.... or do you think i should just do a cycle of winny by its self?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Winny by itself is not advisable, bu still many peope do winni alone or winni+clenbuterol and get better definition and also small but very solid gains. Many websites make winstrol sound lke a miracle steroid because it doesnt aromatize or cause gyno, but it does have other sides you need to keep in mind. Winstrol is very hard on your joints and many athletes tear tendons while on winstrol, also it i very harsh on the hairline.
    If you do a winny only then remember to do a PCT afterwards because it does shut u down

what is the best pct to use and when should i use it within my cycle

KeyMastur is offline VET
    like i said in your other thread :

cutting begins with your diet and workout regimen first - no steroids needed for that. i'd click your way on over to the Diet Forum and check out the Workout Forum too. get a plan and stick to it. if you're not satisfied then you can start drinkin winny.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol has a very short half life so you start PCT the day after your last injection/pill. You will need two substances called Clomid (clomiphene citrate) and Nolvadex (Tamoxifen citrate), how to take them is described in the PCT section, look under Phdeeno's PCT. Its basically a 21-3 day routine to restore your natural hormone and production levels.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's your first cycle and you're looking just to get cut and gain a little bit of muscle, you can't go wrong with basic Testosterone .

Run it for 10-12 weeks @ 250-500mg a week. The whole thing on Water Retention? If you're diet is in check and your sodium levels aren't too high, it should satisfy your goal. If you're running the lower dosage, water retention shouldn't be a problem.

Nothing beats basic Testosterone.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    By the way...

Don't waste your time or money running Winstrol alone. You'll be very disappointed with the results.

hey thanks ronny i appreciate all of your guys help i have heard that sus 250 is one of the best test out there i think i will prob try that out any here are my stats and workout and diet...

5'9
    i run at least 3-4 a week at various speeds. usually in the mornings before work.
    i try to get in the gym at least 3 times a week also
    i try to eat lots of fish chicken turkey salads nuts and also whole grain breads
    i drink a **** load of water sometimes it feels like too much water
    i stay a way from soda fast food beer and also sweets
    my work out usually contains bench tries and back then legs and then abs
    i do also drink about three protien shakes a day and take glutamine and amino acids along with my diet

i am now 21 and have been working out for about 4 years about four years sometime more serious than others. i am dead set this time to not slack at all i have a huge motivation right now and i am going to do it. i do have a solid base under the body fat i do have i can see my abs under what looks like excess skin i think i just need that little extra push from this sus 250

i take critic very well and in fact want to hear that sometimes i no what ever doesnt kill you only makes you stronger let me hear what you guys think thank you for all your help guys!!!!!

Thread Information