sexiness is offline Female Member

Question going out of town w/ gear...........

We are leaving this sunday out of town for a whole week
    My boyfriend is on his 8th week of his cycle...
    We won't be back till his 10th week....
    Is there anyway that he can take any of his gear with him on the trip or should he just skip his 9th week and extend it to an 11th week and then start PCT??
    Or should he end it at his 8th week and start PCT??

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    what does his cycle look like, IMO I would never stop short in a cycle no matter what the situation was........

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    If you're just going out of town (not out of country), take it with you. Load the syringes, put them inside a dry water bottle (or something) to protect them and keep them upright or cap them..

I would pack a homemade rediject and finish my cycle off right. Fill the syringe/s with gear. Put them back in the wrapper and close it back up with some take, then wrap a clen cloth around them and put them inside a thermos to avoid any unnecessary heat exposure or damage from being moved around. Oh, yeah make you keep needle end up, so gear doesn't leak out.

Thats alot of work for me. Personally, I would just wrap my vials up and pack some syringes and take it with me.

I wouldn't skip a whole week to only start up for only another week or two. It would best for him to start PCT if were going to do that. Just my .02

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    Does it matter if we're flying though?? Are you allowed to take stuff like that on the flight??
    I know last time I took a trip on a plane, they checked every inch of me as well as my bags. Some of the bro's here have talked in a thread just like this about mailing it to your destination and having it there waiting. Again sounds like alot of trouble but it boils down to how bad you want to do your **** right!

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    I would pack a homemade rediject and finish my cycle off right. Fill the syringe/s with gear. Put them back in the wrapper and close it back up with some take, then wrap a clen cloth around them and put them inside a thermos to avoid any unnecessary heat exposure or damage from being moved around. Oh, yeah make you keep needle end up, so gear doesn't leak out.

Thats alot of work for me. Personally, I would just wrap my vials up and pack some syringes and take it with me.

I wouldn't skip a whole week to only start up for only another week or two. It would best for him to start PCT if were going to do that. Just my .02
    I know they check carry on bags, but do they also check your luggage bags that get loaded onto the plane??

styles-money is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sexiness
    I know they check carry on bags, but do they also check your luggage bags that get loaded onto the plane??
    I believe they still go through the x-ray machine, so if they see something suspicious they may check it. Baggage is also usually checked randomly as well, so you're always taking a chance...Maybe even just pack the vials, and see if you can pick up some syringes wherever you're going to be? They might not care much for a couple small vials in your suitcase...

A plane....mmmmm

Ill post an idea I gave to a bro trying to get some gear onto an oil rig overseas

"This may sound off the wall but... Get a big marker, remove the cap from the back and take out the felt and put something like a cork at the bottom of the marker so the ink doesn't get on you gear. Fill a 5ml syringe with 500mg Test D and 400mg Deca then clip the rear end of the plunger off with scissors (so it will fit in the marker) and put the syringe back in its sterile packaging and tape it snug. Let the ink dry out from the marker and right before you leave put the syringe inside the marker. Then put the cap back on the marker, put in your bag with other pens and pencils, and your ready to go. When ready to inject, use the back end of a pen to push the plunger down. You will have no prob getting a sterile needle to fit inside a pen."

Put the Marker in the bag that is going to go in the cargo area. Good Luck. I would hate having to go through stuff like this.

I wonder if you could send the package to you wherever your are going. You know, call the hotel where you made reservations and tell them that you will be expecting a package there or something. Make sure you dont send all the gear just in case something happens to the package.

Cant be too cautious when it comes to things like this. A few lbs of LBM might not be worth it, but I would end up taking the risk because I always like more LBM.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes and/or what you are going to end up doing.

Thanks guys

ive herd that sending your gear to the adress you are going works well.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    What does his cycle look like? Yes, they definitely random check bags that are put on the plane. In fact,I think O'hare (in chicago) opens every bag before it gets scanned. I would NOT TAKE THE CHANCE of ruining the trip. If he's taking a long ester like Test Cyp or Enan, Have him shoot the day before you go, then continue when he gets back. He should be fine.

Thread Information