lalaland is offline New Member

help

blah
    Last edited by lalaland; 09-14-2006 at 03:52 AM.

general31 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lalaland
    Ive just started a cycle of sus 250.ive used around 1ml a week for the past 4 weeks and have about 2 mls left.
    im not sure what to do next.....

continue with sus?
    continue the cycle with another roid?
    and also not sure about dosages?

ive done a cycle b4,im not wanting to blow up huge.i just want falirly slow steady gains that i want to retain.not afriad of a bit of water retention as i am failrly lean naturally.

any info would help a great deal
    250 mg of sust in a week is not going to do much at all bro. You need to do some research bad. You should be shooting eod at least, about .5 ml and you need to get more. Six weeks is not going to cut it. Get more sust, start shooting eod .5ml and go from there. Do you have nolva and clomid on hand?

Quote Originally Posted by general31
    250 mg of sust in a week is not going to do much at all bro. You need to do some research bad. You should be shooting eod at least, about .5 ml and you need to get more. Six weeks is not going to cut it. Get more sust, start shooting eod .5ml and go from there. Do you have nolva and clomid on hand?
    since when
    Last edited by lalaland; 09-14-2006 at 06:45 AM.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    wow bro, you should have really done some research.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    yeah bro eod for sust is not necessary but, the bro still needs to research.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    yeah bro eod for sust is not necessary but, the bro still needs to research.
    If you want to get gains from the prop in the sust it most certainly needs to be shot eod. I went three weeks shooting twice a week and then changed to eod, the results were incredible. Sust eod is the best way to go. (if your going to use sust that is) Look around, most Bro's will say the same.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Nolvadex ? Clomid?

ok thanks guys.
    Last edited by lalaland; 09-14-2006 at 03:54 AM.

yes i could probly
    Last edited by lalaland; 09-14-2006 at 06:46 AM.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    If you want to switch from sus to something else go with enanthate , cypianate, or prop. JMO

Also, get clomid. Not an option, you must have it.

-B

ok thanks guys.

so what dosages would u suggest for the sus?? .5ml EOD?

if i wanted to start anutha roid into the cycle what would u guys suggest? my goals are slow increases in size.am only looking to put on say 2-3 kgs of quality muscle if that.
    Bro I don't know what to tell ya. Its hard to just get some gains if your going to add another "roid". Try some deca at 400mg a week split up into two shots. You will get some water but you will surely get size. And do not look into getting some nolva & clomid, get it, you need it, you will thank yourself when your cycle is over. Research, Research, Research Bro, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by general31
    Bro I don't know what to tell ya. Its hard to just get some gains if your going to add another "roid". Try some deca at 400mg a week split up into two shots. You will get some water but you will surely get size. And do not look into getting some nolva & clomid, get it, you need it, you will thank yourself when your cycle is over. Research, Research, Research Bro, good luck.
    ok ic
    Last edited by lalaland; 09-14-2006 at 06:47 AM.

i cannot take deca due to its 18 month detection period.

i just think il up my dosage of sus and see how i go.
    Good call Bro, let us know how it goes. Be safe.

wow i just read most of the 'sustanon and why u shouldnt use it thread'. this has a spanner in the works.what are you guys opinions on this?

sorry guys but what is 'front loading'?

Swellin Guest
    Actually, I would recommend just stopping completely at this point. Use nolva and clomid, and get everything flowing correctly again. While doing this, you can do the research you need in order to run a cycle correctly. By correctly I mean that you are eliminating as many risks as possible, while maximizing your growth.

If I were to ever run sust (which I don't intend to do), it would be ED. You could also go EOD, but that would be as far as I would stretch it, unless you add prop during the days you aren't injecting sust.

The cheaper, more reliable, less side oriented (from a purely logical standpoint) way to go is to run test e or cyp E3D, E3.5D, or even E4D.

Do yourself a favor and spend some serious time in the educational threads. AR has the best group of educational threads on the entire web. The information available to you in there is priceless. Go take a look. Good luck.

Thread Information