chamberman is offline New Member

Talking !st Cycle--Need Advice!

First off I am 6'4 and 235 lbs. I am pretty satisfied with my size but want to get defined. Wouldnt mind adding lean muscle but want to get that cut look, without losing any size. I just started taking winstrol two weeks ago, I am taking 1cc EOD. So far I dont really see any results,although I feel it working- if I stay with winny only, how long to get results? I want to stack it, and I have read primobolin and equipose are good to stack with winny. But my dealer said primo is a girl steroid , and my buddy is trying to talk me into taking deca with it. What should I stack with my winny to get that hard cut look, without getting too hardcore, just want to do a cycle for now, not planning on doing forever. And when can I expect results, I am working out EOD. Thanks

Angelis is offline Banned
    okay im gonna try and help you out but research before taking my advise I would recomend taking some form of Test with Winny,clen and cytomel to become more defined. You must use test for two reasons one is every cycle should have Test as a base and second of all clen will eat some of your muscles so u need to gain a bit while using it

Yeah I heard you will get better results if u shoot winny every day but a 20cc bottle cost me $180, which would only last three weeks, which is a little pricy for me. Even if you dont wourkout everyday u would still take it everyday right?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    Yeah I heard you will get better results if u shoot winny every day but a 20cc bottle cost me $180, which would only last three weeks, which is a little pricy for me. Even if you dont wourkout everyday u would still take it everyday right?
    you dont take aas according to your workouts, you take them according to there half lives

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    you dont take aas according to your workouts, you take them according to there half lives
    yep... and you might wanna look into Clen and ECA stack

I dont even know if I can get my hands on Test prop, I would have to check, but I know I have access to equipose, deca , and primo.... anyone have any thoughts on stacking these with the winstrol I just started, I am ready to stack with it ASAP, just having trouble deciding the best road to take.

YOu shoot the Clen or take tabs, I thought that was for post cycle, you can take it during a cycle too?

YOu shoot the Clen or take tabs, I thought that was for post cycle, you can take it during a cycle too?
    you take it oral... do a search for the "clen handbook" and yes you can take it during a cycle

I am taking ephedra tabs now, is the clen stronger or better?

I am taking ephedra tabs now, is the clen stronger or better?
    definetly.... thats one reason why its been illegal for a long time... do a search on it

Thread Information