mayhem229 is offline New Member

Aratest and Deca cycle cost

I have a very reliable source for my first cycle. I bought a 10cc of Aratest 2500 and 10cc of deca 200 for $120.00 ea. Was this a decent price for a clean reliable source? Also, Im looking at taking 1cc of each every 4 days for 3 weeks 2cc of ea every 4 days for 3 weeks and back to 1cc of each every 4 days for the last 3 weeks. What kinda of gains can I expect?? Im 32 years old have been regurlarly lifting for 6 years I am 270 lbs at 14.5% bodyfat. I am very farmiliar withe dieting and lifting I have finally broken down and become a juice monkey.....let me know what ya think

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    aratest for 120? Not a good price. Deca wasn't good either but not as bad as the aratest. For an effective cycle just do the following:

1cc test/1cc deca e4d...

however, aratest to my knowledge(correct me if i'm wrong) contains 50mgprop/200mg enanthate ester. Therefore, to see the best results from these components, i would just shoot 1/2cc of each eod...that would be an effective lower dose cycle and your blood plasma levels wouldn't vary so much since you are getting use from the prop...easiest way i could think to take those 2 items. Don't pyramid and get 2 bottles of each...do you know about pct?

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    You got raped buying both of them. Way over priced!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I bought aratest for 100 each and thats not that great of a price. But I have to say.. I like the Prop And E it has in it. And the results are good thus far.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I run 1cc E3d on the aratest.. should I switch it up to 1/2cc Eod?

wbfchampion is offline Banned
    My little brother runs it 1/2 ml EOD. His results are great! He gets the stuff for 81 a bottle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    I run 1cc E3d on the aratest.. should I switch it up to 1/2cc Eod?
    it is suggested that you get prop at least every other day..preferably ed...you could do 1/2cced depending on your experience

mayhem229 is offline New Member
    Thanks for your input fellas.What would your recomendations be for pst? I have an source avail for Nov and clomid whenever I need it. After I read your responses Im planning to do 1cc aratest and 1cc deca e4d for 8-10 weeks. After my 1st cycle I think that will give me a good idea on how my body will react to AS. Thanks for all you input.

otiv8 is offline New Member
    i'm planning on doing the same.. i got 20cc of ara2500 and 10cc of deca .. i'm not sure how often i'm gonna do each.. any suggestions?.. 5'10.. 175lbs.. clomids okay for pct?

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    IVe got 40ml of aratest. 32$ a bottle.10ml of deca 75$ a bottle.
    1/2ml eod of aratest
    300mg per wk of deca
    letro ed .75mg
    & pct
    1st cycle 5'9 200

Thread Information