theone85 is offline Junior Member

test cypionate/test enanthate

hey whats up, i plan on doin my first cycle of QV test cyp or QV test Enan. what do you recomend, and what kind of sides should i be expecting. i plan on doing this for 10 wks. how much do i need to inject (500mg) ? one other thing im gonna need a pct where can i get some clomid

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Cyp and Enth are exactly the same from a BB point of view.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Personally I was asking the same question not to long ago! The only difference between the 2 is that cypo* has a longer lasting ester which is 12 days, and enan* is a 10.5! Theres really no no advantage, taking one or the other. Some people might say you can inject cypo once weekly. But if i was you i would do low mg NEWBIE cycle of either cypo or enan 400 mg wk, something like monday thursday inject.
    TYPICAL side effects water retintion, just a over all puffyness, and depending on how your body is a possible increase in BP!!! SIDE EFFECTS depend on the person!!! RESEARCH ON ALL THE OTHER (SideE-)!
    GOOD LUCK AND LIFT HARD!!!

MS421 is offline New Member
    I actually just started my first cycle of QV Test Enan at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. Test Enan and Test Cyp are virtually the same compound with Test Cyp's chain being 2 carbons longer. Either would be a good first time cycle tho. Take some nolva and l-dex if you wanna keep bloating and any gyno related problems down. Definetly get your clomid before you start this tho. Good luck man.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    E 500mg/week is good, i had no sides at all

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    run it 12wks not 10. it doesnt really kick in until week 5 ish. why just gain for 5 weeks when you can gain for 7..imo!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I ran test cyp 12 weeks for my first cycle, no sides @ all just maybe a little more sweating @ the gym more than usual. Took nolva 20mg ED.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MS421
    I actually just started my first cycle of QV Test Enan at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks. Test Enan and Test Cyp are virtually the same compound with Test Cyp's chain being 2 carbons longer. Either would be a good first time cycle tho. Take some nolva and l-dex if you wanna keep bloating and any gyno related problems down. Definetly get your clomid before you start this tho. Good luck man.
    Actually Cyp has ONE more carbon than Enan. But remember, once the ester has been released, They (test) are identical.

Thread Information