Thread: deca question

just-starting is offline New Member

deca question

I have a 10ml bottle of deca .

In a 10 week cycle How many ml per week should I take?

I am going to also take nolva and clomid for PCT.

I also have 20ml of Winstrol , how does 2ml a week for 5 weeks after the deca sound?

should I overlap them or just run the deca till it is done then do the Winstrol.

When should I start the nolva and Clomid?

I was also told I should take vitamin B6 which should help with the gyno.

How does all of this sound to you guys?

If it matters I am 6'2" 210 lbs 32 yrs old.

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by just-starting; 07-26-2004 at 11:23 PM.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    You did no research,if you did then you know you should run test with it,and a 10wk with one 10ml vial? unless its a 400mg version ok

How much deca would you recommend?

I was informed that I should take 500mg of Test weeks 1-10 400mg of Deca week 1-8 Possibly take the Winstrol (for a max of 5 weeks) after the deca but have Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT

I also talked with a good friend who had given Deca to a doctor friend of his for Christmas who was going to just take the Deca all by itself.

One other thing is that all I am trying to do is get up to a lean 230 or 240
    I have no intensions of competing.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a 10ml bottle of deca .
    In a 10 week cycle How many ml per week should I take?
    I am going to also take nolva and clomid for PCT.

If you have a 10ml bottle, it would only be logical to take 1ml a week. However, there's a lot of different factors that need to be including in the equation. One of the most important being the concentration of Deca per ml. On average, it's around 200mg. Now that dosage will be great for your joints, but you won't get the most bang for your buck. The recommended dosage for Deca is 400mg/week, which in the case of having 200mg/ml would equal 2cc's (or 2ml's) a week. However, with the amount you listed as having, you would only have enough to last you 5 weeks, which would be a complete waste.
    Either you get another bottle or you run 1cc a week. I'd choose the first option.

I also have 20ml of Winstrol, how does 2ml a week for 5 weeks after the deca sound?
    Winstrol , unlike Deca, is a fast acting, short ester drug. What does that mean? It's in and out of the system very fast, in Winstrol's case, 12-24 hours. Once again, the concentration is very important. Winstrol can be very toxic if taken at high enough dosages. A good and standard amount is 50mg per day, which in most cases is 1cc a day. There are some people who run it everyday, but taking into account your blood levels (which you would want to keep constant) it would be a better idea to take your shots everyday.
    Another thing to keep in mind is whether your Winstrol is Oil or water based. If it's oil based, you can mix it in the same syringe as your Deca. If it's water, you have the option of using a higher gauge needle, which is less of a pain in the ass (literally).

should I overlap them or just run the deca till it is done then do the Winstrol.
    Overlap your drugs bro. If you take Deca for 10 weeks, you'd want to start the wintsrol on either week 6 or 7 and run it through week 12. There will be a two week time period at the end of your cycle where you're just taking Winstrol, but the Deca will still be active and running through your system, so don't worry about it too much. Since Winstrol is in and out of your system within a matter of hours, you can run it longer then the Deca and start your PCT within a day after discontinuing use.

When should I start the nolva and Clomid?
    If you run the cycle as recommended above, you're taking Clomid 2-3 weeks after your last injection of Deca, and within 24 hours of your last injection of Winny. So cycle accordingly. Nolva isn't really needed with running a Deca/Winny cycle, however it does help with Cholesterol levels and getting things back in orderr.

I was also told I should take vitamin B6 which should help with the gyno.
    Nope. With Deca, you're not as risk for Estrogen-related Gyno, however, Progesterone induced gyno is a problem that may, but probably won't , occur with you. Everyone has different tolerance levels for both Estrogen and Progesterone, but running Deca at anything under 600mg doesn't pose a problem for majority of it's users. Going over 600mg is a different case.

How does all of this sound to you guys?

I think you need more gear and should take the advice of adding in Testosterone somewhere.

You may want to list your:
    1) Training experience
    2) Past cycle history
    3) Current workout split
    4) Diet
    5) Goals

We could help you out if you answered the above questions.
    Good luck.

dumblucky is offline Member
    that was one great answer Ronny ..I vote you answer all the newbie questions from now on

I do not have the bottle in my hand right now but from what I understand The effective sode is 400 to 600 mgs a week.
    The deca is being shipped to me. I spoke with the individual sho is sending it tonight and he said I should take one 1.3 ml shot per week to get to the 400 mgs.
    Is this much correct?

First I've got to say, Ronny I too am just going to stop answering questions and let you take care of them from now on .

Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    I do not have the bottle in my hand right now but from what I understand The effective sode is 400 to 600 mgs a week.
    The deca is being shipped to me. I spoke with the individual sho is sending it tonight and he said I should take one 1.3 ml shot per week to get to the 400 mgs.
    Is this much correct?

If you getting something like like QV deca 300 you are correct. 1.3*400mg is roughly 300mg so it would be a strength of 300mg/ml. Make sure you are sure of the strength however.

As for the cycle. You can run the deca up to one week before the Test.

One thing however I dont think was mentioned--drink the winny rather than injecting it. Its just easier that way.

The links below are a very good start for your research. However, both only scracth the surface of what there is to know.

Read Pheedno's PCT:
    Pheedno's PCT

And steroids 101:
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    that was one great answer Ronny ..I vote you answer all the newbie questions from now on

Haha...I'll try, but eventually I'll be saying.. "Research your **** bro..."

If you're taking 1.3ml's, you'll only have enough Deca for 7.5 weeks. Get another bottle or just run 1ml. I strong recommend you sit back and read up awhile before starting your cycle. Ultimately it will be in your best interests to see what options are available.

My motto is...

"Do it right the first time, or don't bother doing it at all."

You may want to list your:
    1) Training experience

I have been lifting 5 days a week for about 6 years

2) Past cycle history

All I have done is 3 over the counter andro stack's the first being one bottle the next two being 2 of the 120 pill bottles (the scifit androstack)
    before I did the stacks I could not get over 185
    I did my first andro stack at 29
    When I am on the andro I tend to get moody. I had 3 employees and my ex all tell me to lay off the stack. :-(

3) Current workout split

chest and back - monday and thursday
    shoulders arms and abs - tuesday and friday
    legs and lower back - wed and sat

4) Diet

a minimum of 250 grams of protein per day
    Not too woried about the carbs, I burn them off

5) Goals

To weigh about 240 ish and be lean.

What are you current stats bro in terms of bodyfat percentage? Carb cycling dramatically effects your appearance. If you burn them off fast, you can get away with cheating every once in awhile, but there are downsides to having a fast metabolism.

If you're looking to get around 240ish and lean, and you currently weight 210lbs, it's gonna take more then one cycle bro. 30lbs of lean muscle is very, very hard to put on. Realistically, you're looking at 2 years of cycling on and off and maintaining a very strict and detailed diet. You can probably jump up to around 230ish with your current cycle, given how mild your dosages are and how many calories you intake, but keep in mind it won't be a lean 230ish.

When you're looking to get lean, your weight generally doesn't go up...especially not by 30lbs.

I am probably around 12% bf right now.

I would settle for a lean 230

As far as my matabolism, it is insane how much I eat,... and don't grow. I am a very serious hunter and shot 5 large deer last fall and will run out by hunting season this fall.

Oh yea I forgot in my last reply.

Thank's Ronny for all of the awesome info. Very impressive!!

Honestly speaking, for your goals I wouldn't suggest what gear you have.

What I would suggest however is:

Weeks 1-12
    Test Enanthate /Cypionate @ 500mg Week
    Equipose @ 500mg Week

Keep it simple until your next cycle. Winny won't do a hell of a lot in keeping you Anabolic and Deca ...I'd choose Test or EQ over Deca anyday.

Just my two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    Oh yea I forgot in my last reply.

Thank's Ronny for all of the awesome info. Very impressive!!

Anytime bro! That's what we're all here for!

MS421 is offline New Member
    I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it or not, but taking a deca /winstrol cycle will shut down your natural production of testosterone pretty hard. With no Test E or Test Cyp to substitute it you could be in for a rough time. Taking Test E 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks with a good diet and good pct could give you results like your looking for IMO.

Thread Information