GetSwole112 is offline New Member

DBol Real or Fake?? Help me Plz

I've had some with a logo on the back and they worked.. Just wondering if these are real too...
    [IMG]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DBol Real or Fake?? Help me Plz-dbol.jpg  

needle is offline Senior Member
    Real

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    looks real, im using the ones with a pic on the back atm

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSwole112
    I've had some with a logo on the back and they worked.. Just wondering if these are real too...
    [IMG]
    liek they said they are fine

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Just Took One Just Like Them, Real Deal.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    pink thai dianabol the best in my opinion!

I did the good ol' taste test last night. With the "snake and arrow" and the logoless one.. and they had the same nasty taste.. THANKS EVERYBODY

John88Test is offline Member
    real...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay...for everyone who has replied real...give me an explanation of where they are made and who makes them. Seriously!

THE most faked dbols in local gyms today look like thai dbol but with no snake imprint. "Oh but it's older stock." Ya bullsh*t!!

If your thai dbols do not have a snake imprint on them...don't touch them...they're most likely fake. Why do you think British Disp started putting the imprint on their tabs!?!? To combat fakes!!

GetSwole112...real British Disp should be harder to break...fakes crumble pretty easily. I highly doubt yours are old stock...the snake has been around for years already. Sources can't keep enough dbol on hand if it's real.

Just my .02

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think they are real they look like some redstar ones i have sitting around... line on the back and nothing o the other side. Like money boss said make sure they are hard and dont just crumble real easy. The ones i had from redstar were hard as a rock and i put them in some water to see if it would dissolve overnight and when morning came around it had only dissolved a little. I'm pretty confident the ones i had were real but i haven;t used them as of yet.

tetragrammaton1998 is offline New Member
    Actually another manufacturer of Dianabols from Thailand, produces pink tabs ,5mg too but without the snakes. It is 100 per cent legit, manufactured by Mellic.

theOD is offline New Member
    ive takin dbol that looked exactly like that which were bunk so i would say taking them is the only way to find out for sure if you dont get them tested. i personally prefer to stay with dbol in blisters for piece of mind.

so they make them without the snake and arrow.. I will ask my source tomorrow what kind of thai they are.. if he says British Despensary I will ask about the snake.. if he says Mellic.. they might just be legit.. Im gonna research more on this Mellic

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I do agree that BD made them without the snake...however the chance of getting such old stock is getting harder. Why would you want old stock anyway? Stick with the imprinted ones...it assures you of newer gear and less chance of being faked.

WTF is Mellic!?!?!

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    Mine all have the serpent imprint on the back. Brithish Disp.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    yea there were a lot of fakes that looked just like the ones above but doesnt mean they are, I done the ones with the snake and arrow on them last time I did them.

RDL

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetSwole112
    [IMG]
    Hold on everyone - therse are *NOT* British Dragon pink Thai-bols! The pink Thais have a snake logo on the back.

So - who is the manufacturer of these ? it aint BD thats for sure.

by BD they're referring to British Despencary.
    I talked to the guy that sold them to me today, he said they are real but they're not BD, he said they are Thai.. he really didnt have much information on them. But he assured me they are legit, and I've noticed the same sides i had when i was taking the BD (Dry mouth, and i took two on an empty stomach and had some reflux).. and my "stupid" friend says he dont need Nolva, and he's taking the same stuff i am.. so when he starts complaining of sore nips then more than likey thats gonna be the D-Bol, i dont think Fina will cause gyno like dbol

Thread Information