monroehutchin is offline New Member

adding var to my cycle??

What up Bros-
    I am about to start my second cycle...I plan to push test prop 100mg EOD for 8 weeks. I also want to add this Denkall var that I have heard so much good things about. When should I add it to my cycle, the first 4 or the last 4 weeks of my cycle? This would be the first time I would take an oral and I have heard that 20 mg a day would be effective because unfortunately, I only have 100 tabs, 5 mg each. If I take 20 mgs/day I can run that for 25 days, but if I do more than 20 mgs i won't be able to run it for that long. so what do you guys think i should do? throw more than 20 mgs down for a shorter time, or throw 20 mgs and run it for 25 days?
    Thanks guys,
    Monroe

p.s. I know that test prop will not show up on a standard probationary urine test, but will orals halotestin or anavar show up?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    u shud get more anavar if u can afford it, I am gonna use 40mg and 50mg/day for around 80-100 days.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybrit55
    u shud get more anavar if u can afford it, I am gonna use 40mg and 50mg/day for around 80-100 days.
    isnt that a bit long for an oral?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    isnt that a bit long for an oral?
    yes and no, for winny or dbol i wouldnt consider it. But anavar is given to alcoholics and kids albeit in low doses. I will be doing all the usual precautionary stuff as well as blood work but to tell the truth I am not too worried. I know of people who have done it for many more months than I am planning to.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, var should be run for 8 wks at 40mg ed imo for good results (costly though)

as to the other orals, other orals are more toxic

var is the least toxic oral (to my knowledge anyway!)

Thread Information