hatchblack is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex/L-dex/L-Femara during cutting phase

Whats up guys. I have read that Nolvadex can help stimulate natural test production and obviously L-Dex and L-Femara can help with water reduction.

I am getting ready to start dieting again and try and drop the last few pounds. Undecided as to whether I am going to run clen or DNP .

Do the above listed compounds have any benefit during a dieting/cutting phase...?

bump...any thoughts on this stuff...?

Clomid to bump LH...maybe Tribulus, etc....?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I really dont think taking Nolvadex as a natural test booster is a good idea, You should only use it to prevent gyno during a cycle. And it doesnt relly boost/stimulate your test that much. Tribulus is a legal and safer way to do that and you can get muscle support from it and also a sexual boost.

If you are dieting or cutting without using steroids then you need to stay away from all the things you mentioned because they are only used to help during a cycle when your levels arent normal, using them without a cycle will unveil their side effects wich arent pretty.

Thats what I was looking for. Thanks. I was merely posing the question because I have heard of guys funning a little L-Dex/Femara to drop water. Thanks again.

Thread Information