gio86 is offline Member

question on my first cylce of sustanon

anyone please help.
    im starting a cycle on sustanon . im obviously doing the begginers cycle since its my first time.
    i want to make it really safe beacuse im mad scared about hair loss.
    while im on it im looking forward to take nolvadex , the problem is i dont know when to start taking it. since day one to the end?? a 10m tablet every day???
    also at the end im planing on taking clomid which i know now how to take it beacuse on the beginers cycle it tells you.
    my other question is..does nolvadex or any estrogen blocker also block dht? or should i take somehitng like saw palmeto???

thanx

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    nolvadex /estrogen blockes dont block dht no...and u can take nolva from day one, depends on the person and if they're gyno prone

some take it throughout to be safe

btw nolva/clomid is needed for pct

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    What does your cycle look like?

Try laying it out, so the bros here can help you better..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah show us your cycle and we'll go from there

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gio86
    anyone please help.
    im starting a cycle on sustanon . im obviously doing the begginers cycle since its my first time.
    i want to make it really safe beacuse im mad scared about hair loss.
    while im on it im looking forward to take nolvadex , the problem is i dont know when to start taking it. since day one to the end?? a 10m tablet every day???
    also at the end im planing on taking clomid which i know now how to take it beacuse on the beginers cycle it tells you.
    my other question is..does nolvadex or any estrogen blocker also block dht? or should i take somehitng like saw palmeto???

thanx
    this is my 1st cycle and i'm doin 250mg eod, but it's supposed to be 20% under dosed so i figure i'm getting 750mg to 800mg wk. starting 3rd wk of cycle

IMO bro I wouldnt use Sust for your 1st course, I would use something like Test Cyp, or Test Ena coz they are long acting. But defenitely not short acting like Sust, but there absoloutely no dramas in using Sust for your 1st cycle. Its just a pain in the ass injecting EOD especially coz its your 1st time, so thats why I suggested something like Test Ena so this way you can inject every 4 days or so. But like I said, if you like Sust, then use that.
    Also EOD shots using sust mite be a bit too much for you coz its your 1st cycle. IMO every1's 1st cycle should be on 500mgs of test p/week. EOD shots of sust is a little bit more then that.
    As for Nolvadex , you can start taking it from start to the end of your cycle and be safe, or you can just use it when you start getting gyno symptoms. Up to you. If I was to use Nolva I would only use it if I started to get gyno symptoms at 20mgs p/day till it goes away pretty much. You can up the dosage to 40mgs p/day if you think its not goin away. But thats just me.

Is this your 1st cycle of Sustanon or 1st cycle ever? Sorry I may have missunderstood you. And what Sustanon are you using?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I would just do straight test e for a first cycle. At 500mg'wk

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    this is my 1st cycle and i'm doin 250mg eod, but it's supposed to be 20% under dosed so i figure i'm getting 750mg to 800mg wk. starting 3rd wk of cycle
    Not a flame job bro but your asking about nolvadex in the start of your 3rd week of your cycle, you should have been asking this a long time ago. I would run 10-20mg of nolvadex every day from the start of your cycle to the start of pct. Some guys recommend starting nolva 1-2 weeks before your cycle and then running during pct as well until the end. Hope this helps bro, READ as much as you can. GOOD LUCK, GET HUGEEEE.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I would just do straight test e for a first cycle. At 500mg'wk
    my thoughts exactly, but if your dead set on doing sust then eod injections as opposed to 2 times a week or whatever is a wise decision. if you haven't had any gyno symptoms then just have the nolva on hand just so you can be prepared.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    Not a flame job bro but your asking about nolvadex in the start of your 3rd week of your cycle, you should have been asking this a long time ago. I would run 10-20mg of nolvadex every day from the start of your cycle to the start of pct. Some guys recommend starting nolva 1-2 weeks before your cycle and then running during pct as well until the end. Hope this helps bro, READ as much as you can. GOOD LUCK, GET HUGEEEE.
    the question was from gio86, i dtr98 was letting him know what i was doing, thought it might help him out

gio86 is offline Member
    for all of you tihs is how my cycle looks like or atleast im planing on doing it like this
    weeks
    1- 250
    2- 500
    3- 500
    4- 500
    5- 500
    6- 250
    7- nothing
    8- 100 clomid daily
    9- 50 clomid daily
    10- 50 clomid daily

aslo im getting nolva since the first day. does that sound good?

gio86 is offline Member
    o yea and the sust that im getting is from organon

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    for all of you tihs is how my cycle looks like or atleast im planing on doing it like this
    weeks
    1- 250
    2- 500
    3- 500
    4- 500
    5- 500
    6- 250
    7- nothing
    8- 100 clomid daily
    9- 50 clomid daily
    10- 50 clomid daily

aslo im getting nolva since the first day. does that sound good?
    Sorry to say but that's a bad plan. Keep your levels constant all the way through. Or atleast your injection amounts, your levels will sway a little at EOD on sust. Also you need to do atleast 10 weeks with sust. Run it 10 weeks at .75ml's EOD. Then do the Clomid as you have planned 3 weeks after last shot. 700-850mg's a week is a lot for a first cycle. I say you don't need the full ml EOD.

o yea and the sust that im getting is from organon
    Organon? Is it the ridijects then? Like in my avatar?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Good god bro you need to research... look into some research finasteride at 1mg daily to combat hairloss. Get some nioxin shampoo also.

gio86 is offline Member
    ecostvip...how come its a bad cycle...
    im going to be getting 12 amps of sustanon that all i know.. i went online and saw that begginers cycle like everyever so i thought it was a good one beacuse its my first time doing any cycle.

gio86 is offline Member
    can you advise me on that...i just want to do it the safest way possible.
    should take 250 a week for 12 weeks??

gio86 is offline Member
    well were do i get this finasteride and this niosx shampoo???

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    as said with others Test En at 500mg a week is a good first cycle

ecostvip...how come its a bad cycle...
    im going to be getting 12 amps of sustanon that all i know.. i went online and saw that begginers cycle like everyever so i thought it was a good one beacuse its my first time doing any cycle.
    It's an outdated cycle. You don't need to taper your doses up or down. You want consistency to lower sides. You'll need more of the redijects. 30 would be good. You'll want to run it like I said above. EOD, 3/4 of the ml. You'll want to get a spare sterile vial and inject all of those redijects in to it. That way you can draw it up as much as you need. Also those redijects come with 20g needles so it's a harpoon nearly. Get 25g needles.

gio86 is offline Member
    so should i just stay consistent with 500 mg since day one do the last shot??

can you advise me on that...i just want to do it the safest way possible.
    should take 250 a week for 12 weeks??
    That's too little. And you definitely shouldn't shoot sust just once a week.

so should i just stay consistent with 500 mg since day one do the last shot??
    Yes, that's a good idea. Shoot 3/4 of a ml EOD, that should get you ~500mg's weekly.

gio86 is offline Member

ok

bro sorry to ask but what is eod??? and what do you mean by 3/4???
    i asked you if i should do it 500 a week?? does that mean two 250 shots a week?? like monday friday for example???

MS421 is offline New Member
    It means with sustanon your supposed to inject 3/4 of a ml every other day. Which means about 550-750mg/wk which is too much gear for most first timers, and being that it's your first cycle are you ready to inject 3-4 times per week? Spend some time on this board for a while before starting this. Do a search on sustanon and you'll get about 8 billion threads.

Quote Originally Posted by MS421
    It means with sustanon your supposed to inject 3/4 of a ml every other day. Which means about 550-750mg/wk which is too much gear for most first timers, and being that it's your first cycle are you ready to inject 3-4 times per week? Spend some time on this board for a while before starting this. Do a search on sustanon and you'll get about 8 billion threads.
    That's good advice.

3/4 = three quarters

Auctoris is offline New Member
    I wouldn't just run a Sustanon cycle just like that... why not research more...why not first taking Test Enanthate ... etc. etc. etc.

When I did my first cycle I was very careful and took a lot extra like liver pills,
    liv52, milkthistle, vitamins etc. just to make sure.

U got to get familiar with the stuff, at least that is my humble opinion.
    Last edited by Auctoris; 07-28-2004 at 05:48 AM.

gio86 is offline Member
    thanx everyone

Thread Information