Anyone try Oxabolone Cypionate?

I have some powder here on hand; just don't like the idea of being a guinea pig!

Just is in theory it sounds so great!
    (More Anabolic and Androgenic than Trenbolone yet it cannot aromatize nor be prostagenic!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

N4cer is offline Member
    I thought Oxabolone was a methyl?
    Or is that Oxavar?

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    I have some powder here on hand; just don't like the idea of being a guinea pig!

Just is in theory it sounds so great!
    (More Anabolic and Androgenic than Trenbolone yet it cannot aromatize nor be prostagenic!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    I'm sure you've (KoM) already looked this over and/or found similiar information via other means, but for individuals whom are uncertain of what KoM is referncing here is a write up on it:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteranabol.htm

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I read its simular to tren . A nandrolone long ester. The problem is its made at only 25mg/ml. So instead of weekly injections you would need to do ed 3-4 cc. But if you have powder I suppose you could make it 100mg/ml. But I do not really know as I am only theorizing here.. Best used as cutting w/lean gains I suspect

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I read its simular to tren. A nandrolone long ester. The problem is its made at only 25mg/ml. So instead of weekly injections you would need to do ed 3-4 cc. But if you have powder I suppose you could make it 100mg/ml. But I do not really know as I am only theorizing here.. Best used as cutting w/lean gains I suspect
    It is easily made 300 mg/ml so that's not a problem.
    Just don't like not knowing what to expect on the rare sides part
    (like fina cough which also cannot be explained by looking at just the chemical structure --> not that I ever experienced that phenomenon).

It isn't like trenbolone ; No it is much more potent as an Androgen and Anabolic agent!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Thread Information