ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member

British Dragon Products Tested..

Did anyone catch Dateline NBC the other nite?? I unfortunately missed it, but had a few friends call me back that saw it. They were testing UG Labs that produce steroids , and said BDs products were not exactly up to par.
    200mg/ml products were only 1/2 of what they claim. (so 100mg/ml, for those of you who cant do the math) Anyone else see the episode?? I dont want to be starting rumors, this is just what my friends told me. Just want some more feedback on the situation.

X..

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    They ordered off of the Internet. Who's to say the site they ordered from isn't a scammer diluting the products before sending out. It's not like Dateline does a source check before running their stories.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bam! You got that one Carlos!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I've used PLENTY of BD products and I seriously doubt thietr gear is under dosed.Actually,I think it's some of the best gear out there.On another note,I know the big thing now with UG labs is to put up tests showing thier gears is over dosed.I'm sure MANY of the results on lab tests are altered before posting.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I've been enjoyin them soo far, don't really think there underdosed

CSnoddon is offline Junior Member
    used it myself,someone trying to get one step ahead by the sounds of it.results superb!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    bd stuff is alwats top imo, aslong as you get it from a reliable source it should be fine, top quality

and i personally havent heard of any fakes

scottvette is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XWhiteDenali
    Did anyone catch Dateline NBC the other nite?? I unfortunately missed it, but had a few friends call me back that saw it. They were testing UG Labs that produce steroids , and said BDs products were not exactly up to par.
    200mg/ml products were only 1/2 of what they claim. (so 100mg/ml, for those of you who cant do the math) Anyone else see the episode?? I dont want to be starting rumors, this is just what my friends told me. Just want some more feedback on the situation.

X..
    Well your friends kinda are full of poop a little?
    Because they werent testing any UG labs. The story had nothing at all relaly to do with steriods . a 16 yo kid OD'ed on painkillers he bought from online pharms that didnt require a script. Dateline ordered painkillas,tranqs, and test form a bunch of online sites. The test came from Euro Pharm i saw the show and have been to that site before. They tested all the drugs to see if the were real. All came back as the real thing, even the test just at half the strength it was listed at. This show had nothing to do with roids execpt that they showed how easy it was to get meds without a script online. I hope this clears things up a bit!!

John88Test is offline Member
    thats a spicy meatball!!!!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I never watch Dateline.....rarely anyway. How unfortunate that I missed that episode.......

Did they test any other labs, or was BD it? What else did they talk about in the episode, how they got the gear, ect?

Draconian is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    I never watch Dateline.....rarely anyway. How unfortunate that I missed that episode.......

Did they test any other labs, or was BD it? What else did they talk about in the episode, how they got the gear, ect?

They tested other stuff as well, but it was just the bd stuff that fell short of label claims.

Thread Information