CSnoddon is offline Junior Member

Unhappy hard to inject whinny

hi guys,wondered if you could help me out.Ive started a course of whinny but when i go to inject it wont come out.I have been using blue needles,should i change to greens.I know it crystalises a bit but id rather not resort to havin to drink it.I have hit 4 or 5 different sites and its still the same...help :

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Just drink it bro dont screw with the inj's

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    waht size is that pin? also try heating the winny while it is in the syringe by running the syringe under hot water for a few minutes. it will make the winny thinner

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Best bet is to just drink it bro.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Most people say that Whinny is actually easy 2 inject. But the Ilium whinny is actually really hard 2 get through the needle. Is that the 1 you are using?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I always had to shake it up. It was always clogging the needle. What I would do if that happens is pull up a little bit then push it back down. It seem to do the trick. I personally think you get better results injecting it.

I totally agree with you buylongterm, I think you do get better results injecting it. But I wouldnt say that coz I know people would start flaming and going on about how drinking VS injecting is the same and bla bla bla fuking bla etc etc...

here we goo.. lol

yeah id rather not drink it apparently its 34% less effective because it passes through the liver twice.Surprisingly its zambon whinny so i expected it to be top stuff and i have heated the amps but it still clogs.Ill try the 21g instead of the 23g pin to see...thanks for all the help though

Jab it in easy way or the hard way I say. Good luck either way

just tried it again there went into the left glute no problemwith the larger guage ,bastard stuck again in the right glute.**** this for a game of soldiers looks like im drinkin it grrrr

lol, the 21g should work. it sucks when you get it halfway and then it jams. i got pissed last time and threw it out the window. i'd rather use fina or var anyway

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CSnoddon
    just tried it again there went into the left glute no problemwith the larger guage ,bastard stuck again in the right glute.**** this for a game of soldiers looks like im drinkin it grrrr

maybe u have some scar tissue in your right ass cheek. mayb u keep hitting that when u put it in???

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    maybe u have some scar tissue in your right ass cheek. mayb u keep hitting that when u put it in???
    thats why you should drink it

daos is offline Associate Member
    thats why you get 25mg capsules...

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    If you mix in some B-12 it won't crystalize as fast.. also a trick I learned, leave about a cc of air at the top of the syringe until you are ready to inject.. then at the last second get rid of the air. This is what I do, I used to have the same problem with mine, when 1/3 of the stuff was in it would start to crystalize and clog the pin, now I'm getting away with a 23g

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    thats why you should drink it
    That's what I do, it's a lot easier, wash it down with a protein shake, so to not get that nasty aftertaste....

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    That's what I do, it's a lot easier, wash it down with a protein shake, so to not get that nasty aftertaste....

then chase it with liquid clomid

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    then chase it with liquid clomid
    lol, you're on a roll DIRTDAWG, finishing it off!! lol

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    shake the hell out of it then as soon as you put it in the syringe don't waste any time go straight in the injection site,if it gets stuck draw back and push again it will go through.I use 25 gauge for winny and have no more ploblems with those than with larger guage needles.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    shake the hell out of it then as soon as you put it in the syringe don't waste any time go straight in the injection site,if it gets stuck draw back and push again it will go through.I use 25 gauge for winny and have no more ploblems with those than with larger guage needles.
    Yep.... that’s the ticket. Shake, shake, shake..........shake, shake, shake...........shake your winny. I use a 25 1" as well, in the thigh. Keep shaking even in the syringe right up until you shoot.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i had the same problem when i was injecting suspensiona/winstrol , wata pain, very frustrating almost 7out of 10 times the needle would jam where the gear didn't come out, i still don't know why, now im on cyp/eq/prop cycle and dam i tell u i've never a had problem injecting for the last 3 weeks, i think with the winny and supsion u have to shake it for a while and then just inject it fast so it doesn't clogg

death-be4-dishonor is offline New Member
    I am on a winny cycle and found that a 22 guage 1 inch does the trick i havnt got clogged yet...

Thread Information