Phyll is offline Associate Member

Hair Loss While "On"

I am currently on week 3 of a EQ/Tren Hex/Test Enan cycle and I dont know if I am being paranoid but I think my hair is thinning a little bit at the front...

This is my 2nd cycle and I didnt notice anything the first time around. This time it seems that it is thinner than before.

I have two questions:

1- If this is the case, will hair that is gone due to AAS usage grow back after the cycle is over?
    2- Is there anything I can put on/take to minimize this effect without impacting the effects of the substances I am taking?

Thanks for all the input!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    1) No, sorry, Male Pattern Baldness whether due to age or AAS is permanant, hair transplants are your only option for getting hair back.

2) Nizoral Shampoo and other topical meds are your best bet, as they will stop the DHT at the scalp, but won't affect your body chemistry.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    I tried a over the counter home remedy someone suggested. I wasn't having hairloss problems but for the cost of this remedy I figured it would be a safe precautionary:

1st day-head and shoulders or selson blue
    2nd day- nizoral 1 or 2 %
    3rd day- regular shampoo
    4th day repeat cycle.
    The combined ingredients will help to neutralize DHT build up.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Drop the Tren ASAP! It's a very powerful androgen.

Don't waste your money with unproven products like revivogen. Start taking 1mg/day of finasteride(propecia). PM me if you need a place to order it.

Nizoral is a good addition, but it isn't nearly as effective as finasteride and minoxidil.

Lord is offline Junior Member
    i would like to see your dosages

Doses are

500 mg Test Enan
    400 mg Tren Hex
    400 mg EQ

Weekly of course

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Revivogen will work andmake you see much thicker hair and excellent coverage in only one month if used daily, your hair will be darker and look healthier you would think it was a miracle product, but as soon as you stop it for 2days...ye sonly 48hours! you will see your hair back to normal wich leads to the conclusion that Revivogen is designed o give a thickenning 'effect' and isnt really imporving your hair from the roots!! I you want a thickenning effect then dont wast 89bucks on revivogen, for about 5bucks you can get L'oreal Vive for men thickening shampoo a 2months supply!! it contains ingredients that force your hair follicles to cross in a way makin gyour hair appear up to 50% thicker! and yes it does work! Although its only a cosmetic solution its a very cheap one.

Also as mentioned by the guys above, Nizoral shampoo 2%, Selsun Blue was good too and is over the counter. And Finasteride/propecia is if your ready for the commitment and takes months to see results so take it if your serious about committing to your hairloss treatment. Minoxidil keeos your hair in an anagen growing phase so it wont thin out or fall out as long as you continue using it. PM MMC78 because he knows some good websites to order all this stuff from.

If I start taking finasteride does it mean I will have to keep taking it for good or can I stop after the cycle?

I had ordered that Revivogen **** but after reading what you guys said I just cancelled it...

I am freaking out I hope I am just being paranoid, I just got a haircut too so I wonder if that's why...

Could I be seeing hairloss in as little as 3 weeks after starting the cycle?

I am getting that nizoral today as well just in case

THIS SUCKS, I wish I could just relax and watch myself grow

Hairloss suck for everyone man! some people do use finasteride for cycles only and that is effective for avoiding hairloss if they have no hairloss to start off with! but you need to keep using it for a few months after the cycle too because there could still be lots of testosterone in your body during PCT or even slightly after.
    Yeah man Revivogen is a pain to use because you have to put the smelly stuff on every night an wash ti off in the morning, i was advertizing revivogen to eveeryone on this forum while using it but after experimenting with stopping for on day or two days at a time i realized that there is somethng seriously wrong if all the results go away in a day or two!! sometimes you just have to leave town or go stay at someones place and you dont want to take it with you and apply i there.....and that means you will lose up to months of results within a day!!! That sucks.

While doing gear your skin and scalp tend to get real oily, on your skin that aggrevates acne, but on you scalp that clogs the hair follicule pores and thas what causes hairloss. Also there is the DHT factor attacking internally. If its any relief man then your hair thinning could be due to you hai being unable to breathe/get nutrition because of the excess oil/greasiness while on cycle, if that is the case then Nizoral shampoo is great because it seriously cleans the scalp thoroughly, reduces DHT, and aslo makes your individual hair diameter thicker!
    If your hairloss is DHT aggrevated then i dont think that you would have seen dramatic thinning in a matter of a few weeks, it just doesnt work like that. Try the Nizoral for a while man and see how your hair looks after the cycle, if you feel its still thinnin gout then go ahead and consider finasteride/minoxidil, and yes your on them for as long as you want to keep your hair!

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Kaew44, thanks for your update regarding Revivogen. After reading your posts on its success a few months ago I was seriously considering using it.

Your welcome Bigun, like i said man it will provide some relief while using it because when we have hairloss we are desperate for anything that works even slightly! So it will make your hair look much better thats a gaurantee, but you have to be realistic with the application, its a very smelly and very messy liquid that you have to apply, so basically its only convenient at night, and you have to consider waking up earlier than usual to wash that stubborn stuff off! If your a wake-up-and-go person then this is not the stuff for you. I use it for 4months and i loved the results and the application became a routine so iwas getting used to it, but after experimenting with stopping it for a weekend or so i was shocked at how fast it went away! it was like a fake hair-dye or something!
    Eith propecia all u do is swallow the tablet, and i dont know about minoxidil, but i know with both if you had to take a weekend of for some reason or so it will take a few weeks to months before you lose the results.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have not tried revivogen myself, but I assume it could work, I have tried minoxidil with Azleic Acid (AA) in it which inhibits dht topically and I saw good results. AA is one of the ingredients in revivogen. I really wish they would just pay for some independent studies, its hard for me to believe their own studies when they are the benfactor:

http://www.regrowth.com/hair_loss_tr.../revivogen.cfm

Thread Information