gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Hair thickening?

Ive been taking procerin/saw palmettto, propecia, several vitamins daily, and using nizoral 1% for about 4-5 months, and i really think my hair is thickening at least, maybe a little growth. The initial hair loss was not bad at all, i am only 23, but it was enough for me to notice and i believe was from a few cycles(i got into gear too young and somewhat abused it, i wish i wasnt a dumba$$ so i couldve joined this site 4 years ago). Anyways, is it even possible to see growth from using the products i described?Or do i need some minoxidil for sure?Thanks. I have taken a couple test only cycles 8-10 weeks each, and two deca /sust cycles,8-10 weeks as well.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    you dont need minoxidil, but if your hair gets worse then you can add it because propecia/minoxidil makes a good combination for treating serious hairloss

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Adding minoxidil to a dht inhibitor took my results to the next level. I recommend it, it is not fun to get used to but after a while the applications become a habit. I recommend Dr. Lee's version which has less PPG, it dries quicker and also helps for people who get scalp irritation from higher ppg concentration.

www.minoxidil.com

Thread Information