Badgerman is offline Banned

Best cycle for pure athleticism.....

What do you all consider the best cycle or single AAS for pure athleticism??.....not looks or bulk.....but just pure speed of movement and power.....I read where the east german track and field used just Turanabol at low doses practically all year long. Or Ben Johnson on winstrol . I've also seen anavar mentioned for the athlete. What would the boxer or karate man
    take for power increases ? How about how to increase vertical jump for BBall
    or volleyball....or football for that matter.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i am not too sure,but i would say anavar or winny.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    a prop and var cycle

Mr.AK is offline Junior Member
    Good Question, I have heard of alot of Amature Football players using DBol and I know Hockey players use insulin , but thats because of the nature of there sport.

winny actually is a terrible choice for athletes because of the way it dries out your joints.

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    I dont know for sure if there are certain AAS that work better for athletics performace than others. I dont think you can put in what God left out as far as athletic ability. Reason why I responded is because I dont think Ben Johnson was knowingly taking winny v. I just recently read something about this and it brought up the fact that Ben probably was taking winny V at the time thinking it was something else. When you are going up against a piss test its best to know your source is 100% on point with the gear.

Boxers, Karate, and hockey players are known to use Halotestin for the increased aggresion it gives them. Its a highly toxic steroid though. This is probably a misconception but some basketball players that juice claim that Equipoise increases their vert.

Mr.AK is offline Junior Member
    It depends on the sport though. And in Football it depends on your position.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.AK
    It depends on the sport though. And in Football it depends on your position.
    not completely. remember, there is random and mandatory drug testing all over college sports. beleive me, i know. so for example, an athlete shouldn't take deca because your basically ****ed for 9 months as opposed to taking test prop that s only a few days

Thread Information