Thread: Arm Stiffness

BulletCatcher is offline New Member

Lightbulb Arm Stiffness

Yesterday, I shot in my shoulder for the first time. I have been a buttocks man mostly. However, from the advice of my source, he said I was missing out on significant gains by limiting my injection site.
    Problem: Injected yesterday in shoulder in AM. Went for my workout in PM and did upper body with shoulder routine. HUGE difference in arm and shoulder workout!! Today, I can't move my f*ing shoulder. LOL It is however, noticably bigger than the other non injected shoulder.
    Question? Ice or heat to reduce the stiffness and soreness? Did I do something wrong by injecting and working out on the same day? Or, is this just part of possitive progress?
    Thanks

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    heat it will help disperse the oil. make the pain go aeway too

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The reason you can't move your shoulder probably has nothing to do with your workout, it is because you injected there for the first time. Also, you will not see significant gains from injecting in different areas like your source said. All of your gear goes to the same place ( your bloodstream) no matter where you inject. However, it is good to switch injection sites to keep from building up scar tissue. If you want to workout an area on the same day you inject into it, that is up to you. It just depends on whether or not you feel it affects your ability to workout at your fullest.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    The reason you can't move your shoulder probably has nothing to do with your workout, it is because you injected there for the first time. Also, you will not see significant gains from injecting in different areas like your source said. All of your gear goes to the same place ( your bloodstream) no matter where you inject. However, it is good to switch injection sites to keep from building up scar tissue. If you want to workout an area on the same day you inject into it, that is up to you. It just depends on whether or not you feel it affects your ability to workout at your fullest.

i love to workout the muscle i jsut injected into. it helps to disperse the oil better so it doesnt just sit there and cause an abcess.

Thread Information