Thread: sore nipples

fallenangel1178 is offline New Member

sore nipples

Hey guys, my nipples have been sore for the past few weeks, i have no bumbs of any kind. I finished my last cycle of winstrol in may i was on it for 8 weeks before that i was on dea for about 10 weeks. wat do u guiys think this could be and what can i do to get rid of it. i also wanna start another cycle soon.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by fallenangel1178
    Hey guys, my nipples have been sore for the past few weeks, i have no bumbs of any kind. I finished my last cycle of winstrol in may i was on it for 8 weeks before that i was on dea for about 10 weeks. wat do u guiys think this could be and what can i do to get rid of it. i also wanna start another cycle soon.

may not be gear related .... why not go the doctor .. tell em your symptoms and that you'd like a full blood work and check up done. That way you can see what your dealing with next time you start a new cycle.

Or get some anti'e's and test em out... I think thats a waste of time and money though. What sort of PCT did you do for the gear you were on?

yea i think i am going to go to the doctor tommorrow. I did not do any pct, everyone told me it was not needed and that neither deca nor winny would turn into estogen.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    no pct, how long did it take you to recover then?

recover? i had nothing to recover. no sex drive lose, nothing happan no deca dick.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    It may not aromatize but it STILL SCREWS YOUR HTPA. You have sore nips because your estro levels are peaking . PCT is required

so what do u guys recommend i do or take. i am going to the doc in the morning.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    my nipples itch and are a little sore during and post cycle, should go away in a few weeks

yea but i finished my cycle in may and it been the past 4-5 weks they ahve been sore

Thread Information