Thread: Ttokkyo

mlrichards is offline New Member

Question Ttokkyo

I just recently wrote Ttokkyo about there products and asked them about Trenbol 75. I asked them if they where still producing the product, they replied back yes!!! Can anyone tell me why we are hearing that Trenbol 75 also known as Parabolin has not been manufactured since the 1980s? I am just wondering if Ttokkyo is lagit... Im sure there is just a misunderstanding but let me know what yall think! M

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ttokkyo is legit...The tren is trenbolone acetate, it's not the same as parabolin...

mlrichards is offline New Member
    OK THANKS, WHY ARE THEY CALLING IT PARA THEN? WHAT WILL IT DO? THE SAME AS PARA OR WHAT? THANKS, M

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    Ok, Im confused when has Ttokkyo ever called their Tren product "Para"?? Here is what is posted on their website:

TRENBOL 75

Approved by the Mexican government with the number Q-6990-043
    Composition:
    Each ml of 20 ml contains:
    Trenbolone acetate 75mg
    Injectable oil cbp 1ml

Indications:
    Trenbolone acetate injectable applicable steroid with a great effect on the protein metabolism. It is one of the best effective anabolic , promoting protein synthesis as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. Appetite stimulant and for the improvement of the conversion of proteins in dogs. In our laboratory we have tested the product in dogs and, we demonstrate that trenbolone acetate increase protein and decrease fat deposition even more than nandrolone decanoate. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes and can reverse catabolism.

And yes it is good although very expensive product!!! There are much cheaper alternatives!!

Gwaz is offline New Member
    trenbolone acetate?....is that the same compound that is found in finaplix ? if so...fina is alot cheaper.

Ice
    Ice is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Gwaz
    trenbolone acetate?....is that the same compound that is found in finaplix? if so...fina is alot cheaper.
    Yes. You are correct, the main ingredient in both is trenbolone acetate and it is by far much more cheap to make it yourself from finaplix . Unless you live in Mexico buying trenbol is a waste.

Ice

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Yup thumbs up for me. I can get it and it is legit..

Footballdb is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Ice

Yes. You are correct, the main ingredient in both is trenbolone acetate and it is by far much more cheap to make it yourself from finaplix . Unless you live in Mexico buying trenbol is a waste.

Ice
    A few hours away, so it's worth it!! But it is expensive, but hey it's cheaper in mexico!

Thread Information