Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ryne is offline New Member

17 yr and steroids

hey whats up everyone, im 17 yrs old and a senior in high school and i wanna know what yall recomend for me i need something that will bulk me up becuase this is it'; my last year in high school and next year i will be out in the real world. i already know what yall are gonna say YOUR TOO YOUNG, but if im modivated to do something im gonna do i regard less of what ppl say. i feel that this whole steroid thing is turing into a psychological factor and i want this to help me feel better about my self and improve my self esteem. your prolly wondering " kids these days" yea its not what it used to be just wanting to be accepted and how harsh some ppl are just because of what some ppl appear to be. yall just dont understand i cant gain anything. i already know u used to be in my shoes and now look at u but not eveybody shoes are the same. you just have to understand not everybody goes through the same thing as u and not everybodies genes are exactly the same. if u dont wanna give me any info thats cool just move on.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    You need to eat and train and stay away from AAS till your at least 21. Thats what everyone else on here is gonna tell ya too, so your wasting your time and if there relly is someone out there that will give a 17 year old advice on AAS then they are a scumbag.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, kind of a harsh post for a newbie to be posting..........ppl are here to help and the only reason they tell you that you are to young is because you are. You probably haven't hit your growth spurt yet because like YOU said, not everyone is the same. Even ppl my age (21) have a lot of growth potential and could go without juice but just choose not to but for god sakes, WAIT. I bet you're not eating 4-5000 calories a day and lifting your ass off.............try it for a few years.

Mr.AK is offline Junior Member

Hey

Hey whats up. they probably wont give you info. lifes short, live it.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    "but if im modivated to do something im gonna do i regard less of what ppl say."

No one on here is going to recommend you AS. You arnt even supposed to be on this board. If you dont want to listen to us, go ahead and take AS and f*ck yourself up for the rest of your life. Calm down and just stick to the basics for at least another 5 or 6 years.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    You say you aren't able to gain anything? How long have you been training for? It takes years to develop an understanding of how your body works and adapts to training. You're still only so young. I'm only 23 and still learning new things, which you'll probably do for the rest of your life.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Is this for a sport, or just self esteem? If it's the latter, I would advice making some serious life changes and would consider seeing a therapist at least in the short term.

Your worth as a person shouldn't revolve around what you look like bro.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to research AAS before you begin using them. During this time of learning and educating yourself on the subject make sure that your diet and training are in check. 17 yrs old is too young no matter what you think! You run the risk of closing your growth plates and stunting you growth. Be patient and learn about what you're putting into yourself, other then being inpatient and jumping into unknown water.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    train hard first dude dont be impatient rome wasnt built in a day. youll screw your already high natural test levels

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    if you are staying skinny working out right now, chances are you'll stay skinny even when you take juice because obviously, you don't have a clue that to grow, you have to eat

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    You sound like a pretty bad-ass guy man! 17years old and ready to jump in ha? Living your life to the extreme ha? On the edge ha? well here's a cycle that will make you feel like a real man:

Week 1-14 100mg Dbol each day
    Week 1-14 500mg Test-enanthate per day
    Week 1-12 200mg Winstrol per day
    Week 6-14 600mg Deca twice a day
    Week 1-14 2grams Vitamin B6 twice a day (for safety!!)
    3months after your last Deca shot start PCT
    PCT:
    Day1 - 10mg Clomid
    Day 2-21 -2 bags of sour skittles per day
    Day 21-30 -10mg Clomid

Good luck growing man, and remember to come back and thank me for the gains!!
    You might get some sides , but nothing this website cant help you with www.quickie-wheelchairs.com/

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Please, read this thread...

CLICK HERE

thanx for the wheel chair web site. do u think i should put some spinners on it ? it me up

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    No prob man, were here to help everyone on the foum, here's the hook up on the spinners http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Chrome_Rims.cfm

out of curiousity, how big/tall/weight are you?

dude im having some trouble finding some good lookin rim with my price range i think im gonna put some hub caps for the mean time i just hope know one steals them and then i will move up, what about an exhaust or a wing think about its gonna be a convertible so it has to look good
    Last edited by ryne; 07-26-2004 at 11:49 PM.

You're being banned for a year, because, as you know, you must be 18 to enter this site (you saw this when you entered this site and had to acknowledge that you were 18 or older).
    At 17 yrs old, you're in no position to use AAS. Your very comments about using speak volumes about your maturity. it takes a great deal of knowledge to use AAS safely and properly, so take this time to hone your diet and training and research to learn all you can before even thinking about using AAS

deuce...have fun at prom

Duma is offline Associate Member
    corey haim in 'silver bullet'

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=KAEW44]Day 2-21 -2 bags of sour skittles per day

thats some funny sh**

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol whats with all these youngens, the minute they say their age they must realise they're gonna get banned?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    as soon as i saw the title i knew what i was going to see here

just curious to know why he was banned? Agreed he shouldnt touch the sauce but you have to be 18 to talk about illegal compounds?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    The only bad thing about banning someone who isnt 18 is that now they dont have all the information offered in this board. More than likely he will never find out about what really happens when you juice at his age. I am affraid that by banning them we are doing a lot more harm than good.

Demon hit the point exactly

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    The only bad thing about banning someone who isnt 18 is that now they dont have all the information offered in this board. More than likely he will never find out about what really happens when you juice at his age. I am affraid that by banning them we are doing a lot more harm than good.
    Good point. But, with his attitude, unfortunately he is going to do it. He will get the wrong advise from some bozo at the gym and most likely he will screw himself up in the long haul. It's hard to help someone out who really doesn't want to listen. It's actually kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Good point. But, with his attitude, unfortunately he is going to do it. He will get the wrong advise from some bozo at the gym and most likely he will screw himself up in the long haul. It's hard to help someone out who really doesn't want to listen. It's actually kinda sad.
    You are right, without a doubt he is going to do it anyway. Thats why he needs to be able to access this site so he doesnt get the wrong advice from some bozo at the gym. Because you are 100% right, that is what is now going to happen.

That's why I gave him a link to another thread, explaining why not, and how badly the other kid was scared away from AS... gave him a chance to see why not, while he was here.. doubt he read it though..

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    That's why I gave him a link to another thread, explaining why not, and how badly the other kid was scared away from AS... gave him a chance to see why not, while he was here.. doubt he read it though..

Hey Im twelve in middle school any advise.

Here's my idea. We get all the mods and vets on this board to come up and write what happens to younger people when they use AS. The things that happen that wont to adults. Such as growth plate closure and endocrine system damage. Then we send it to people under 18. Tell them they have to read it so that they dont get banned. Next they take a test to prove that they have read it and understand it. Finally when they pass the test we ban them to keep this board safe from litigation/legal problems.

Here's my idea. We get all the mods and vets on this board to come up and write what happens to younger people when they use AS. The things that happen that wont to adults. Such as growth plate closure and endocrine system damage. Then we send it to people under 18. Tell them they have to read it so that they dont get banned. Next they take a test to prove that they have read it and understand it. Finally when they pass the test we ban them to keep this board safe from litigation/legal problems.
    Excellent idea. IMO, i don't feel they should be banned if they acquire a mature respect for AS, and are in search of knowledge. I learned very quickly why not to do my 'winny-only' cycle.. ... it would benefit many...

Excellent idea. IMO, i don't feel they should be banned if they acquire a mature respect for AS, and are in search of knowledge. I learned very quickly why not to do my 'winny-only' cycle.. ... it would benefit many...
    I think they get banned because the mods/owners want to keep any feds off of their tails. Hence the no source posting. And in that aspect no minors. Which is what they should do. Keep this forum only for knowledge. Nothing illegal. Thats another reason that any rec drug threads that come up get closed right away. They do an awesome job. I just feel bad for the people who get banned and will more than likely listen to some guy at the gym who never heard of anti-es and more than likely will mess themselves up.

What I've been doing the last several months is collecting threads from young guys who ran into issues with AS, or threads discussing issues with young people thinking about doing them. I'm also collecting threads about guys who did a DECA only cycle and regretted it.

I think they get banned because the mods/owners want to keep any feds off of their tails. Hence the no source posting. And in that aspect no minors. Which is what they should do. Keep this forum only for knowledge. Nothing illegal. Thats another reason that any rec drug threads that come up get closed right away. They do an awesome job. I just feel bad for the people who get banned and will more than likely listen to some guy at the gym who never heard of anti-es and more than likely will mess themselves up.
    That is correct. I would have been one of 'those guys' without AR, I was getting pressured by a friend to do winny.... but luckily I had just turned 19, and wasn't underage here at all....
    The MODS do a great job, but that idea for a test would be awesome...

What I've been doing the last several months is collecting threads from young guys who ran into issues with AS, or threads discussing issues with young people thinking about doing them. I'm also collecting threads about guys who did a DECA only cycle and regretted it.
    Maybe you could include the winny-only guys too, i found them most valuable..

Maybe you could include the winny-only guys too, i found them most valuable..
    Good Idea!

Might have to throw in the DBOL only threads as well...

and without a doubt deca -only

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    just curious to know why he was banned? Agreed he shouldnt touch the sauce but you have to be 18 to talk about illegal compounds?

Not that have to be 18 to talk about illegal compounds... It's that the site has an age limit.. a cut-off point.Banning him til he reaches that age:

1.)is for his safety
    2.)in respect for the site's guidelines

Test Question:

Deca Only cycles lead to....

A) Huge gains of lean quality muscle with no sides
    B) Mostly water retention and some strength gains
    C) An abnormal amount of protein synthesis which makes you get taller
    D) A complete shutdown of your libido and have been rumored to stop the growth of nerve endings in the penis which can lead to half erections if used by people who have not yet completely stopped growing hormonily

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Not that have to be 18 to talk about illegal compounds... It's that the site has an age limit.. a cut-off point.Banning him til he reaches that age:

1.)is for his safety
    2.)in respect for the site's guidelines

For his safety actually leads to worse outcomes as i have mentioned before. If i would have found this site before i juiced for the first time. 2 things would have happened

1) I would not have done a deca only cycle
    2) i would have waited until i was 23 or 24.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information