Sustman is offline Junior Member

Another Q about mass cycle

I was wondering if any of you vets could help me out here. For those of you who have ran over a gram of test a week what do you think would be a better cycle for size/stength?

Weeks:
    1-4 40mgs D-bol ed
    1-12 1500mgs Test E

...........then cruise at around 400mg/week of test E for 4 weeks before PCT

or

Weeks
    1-4 40mgs D-bol ed
    1-12 400mgs Deca
    1-14 600mgs Test E

Like I said I am wondering which one you think would result in better mass gains along with stregth increases. Want to start a cycle in September so I need to start gathering the goods.

Thanks guys

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    how much cycle experience do you have?

2 under my belt

First one was
    30mg D-bol
    500 test

second
    500 test
    400 eq

how were your results off of the other two?

First on I gained 20 lbs and kept 15, and the second one I gained 15.....diet was really clean.

then i would go with the second one with the deca . to go from 500mg of test to 1500mg is a hell of a jump at once,especially if you have made good gains on 500mg. Stacking it with the deca and dbol should give you more mass

I respect your input and thanks for replying since nobody else will. I am really tempted to try the first one though as long as I keep a close eye out for any sides that may arise. I get jacked just thinking about being on that much test!

BDTR posted a thread on this comparing two people, one with lower test cycle and one with a gram or more i think. the person shooting a gram gained much more lbs and more strength with little to no sides i believe. search it, i think it was called, "for those of you that are interested". good luck.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sustman
    I respect your input and thanks for replying since nobody else will. I am really tempted to try the first one though as long as I keep a close eye out for any sides that may arise. I get jacked just thinking about being on that much test!

for a third cycle i would high reccomend jumping from 500mg/week to 1500. too drastic. if anything start off with 750 a week. see how your body reacts from that

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    BDTR posted a thread on this comparing two people, one with lower test cycle and one with a gram or more i think. the person shooting a gram gained much more lbs and more strength with little to no sides i believe. search it, i think it was called, "for those of you that are interested". good luck.

I saw that and it made me think about changing my mind. It was very interesting and I don't see how it would be that much worse than test + Deca =1000mg combined. I think it would actually be safer than running deca with the test. I don't know maybe I just need to hear more thoughts on it but I will definately keep an open mind and go with what everyone thinks is best.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    in my honest opinion... go with 750 test and 400 deca and maybe add 40mg's Dbol ED for 4 weeks - jumping up 1 gram is a big jump.... goto 750... and then maybe next cycle goto 1g.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sustman
    I was wondering if any of you vets could help me out here. For those of you who have ran over a gram of test a week what do you think would be a better cycle for size/stength?

Weeks:
    1-4 40mgs D-bol ed
    1-12 1500mgs Test E

...........then cruise at around 400mg/week of test E for 4 weeks before PCT

or

Weeks
    1-4 40mgs D-bol ed
    1-12 400mgs Deca
    1-14 600mgs Test E

Like I said I am wondering which one you think would result in better mass gains along with stregth increases. Want to start a cycle in September so I need to start gathering the goods.

Thanks guys
    I think jumping from 500mg of test a week to 1500mg a week is a lot imo. Why not try a 1000mg a week, thats a big jump as well but see how your body reacts. In the end you will do what you want just read and be informed as possible. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shorty33
    I think jumping from 500mg of test a week to 1500mg a week is a lot imo. Why not try a 1000mg a week, thats a big jump as well but see how your body reacts. In the end you will do what you want just read and be informed as possible. Good luck.

ida say 1000mg/week is still too much for a third cycle. i think 750mg is gonna be best bet for u no need to burn your recpetors out this soon. IMO

hey sust u have conflicting storeis on your cycle history in this one u say u have only run 500mg/weeek . but here u say u have run 700

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=114176&page=3

I've ran 700mg/week before and really wasen't all that impressed with the results. I did gain 20 pounds but the strength just wasen't there to match the weight gain. I feel that if I am gaining weight my strength better be going up as well otherwise I'm not that thrilled with the final result.

we need an honest answer so we can best help u. which one is it?

That 700mg/week I don't think was all that accurate since it was a transdermal. I was applying 400mg ed of test base figuring it was around 25% absorbtion. The problem with this was trying to keep the blood levels consistant, and not knowing forsure what absorbtion you are really getting. I wanted to see if a transdermal would work and how it would compare to injecting. It really is a waste of test and not even close as far as results go. I had decent results up until week 5 or 6 not sure (long time ago) and then everything stopped. Learned from that mistake but now I know how ****ty transdermal delivery really is.

actually most transdermals have only about 10% absorbtion.

well there you have it.... I was using T-gel and I also put some DMSO in there to help penetrate more but either way it sucked. Some people think it would be around 30-40% with that gel but I know it's not....Live and Learn

Thread Information