gio86 is offline Member

Arrow some help with dht please

the main thing that gets me worried about doing my first cycle with sustanon is the dht effect (hair loss)

i've used 1-testasterone mayny times from supplements and andro also from supplements and never had any side effects.
    now i want to do some real stuff. im planing on doing sustanon from organon and obviulsy doing it the begginers cycle.
    please help me on this one just tell me what you think.
    im going to use nolvadex on the cycle and clomid after. does that sound good enough? or should i use saw palmeto also???

thanx

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    finastride well work..... i never had problem with test,,,now eq thats a whole diff story.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    get finasteride from research labs its cheaper and it will reduce conversion to DHT. Yes you can add saw palmetto it is a natural approach and is available over the counter. 1500mg Saw Palmetto is the daily recomended dosage for hair improvement and preventing hairloss.
    Also look into Nizoral 2% shampoo because it has a strong cleansing effect on the scalp, it has anti-androgen propetires, DHT removing properties, and hair thickening properties......its not a miracle shampoo bu it sure helps and beats any commercial shampoo.

gio86 is offline Member
    should i really be worried about hair loss using sustanon as the begginer cycle
    im not planign on doing anything stupid like putting in more than what im supposed to.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEF
    finastride well work..... i never had problem with test,,,now eq thats a whole diff story.
    Beef, did you use anything to help with hairloss when on EQ such as Finasteride, Minoxidil or Nizoral?

Thread Information