Thread: 1st real cycle!

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member

1st real cycle!

alright guys. i finally got all the gear together. took me a while and have spent quite some cash but it's all here. anyway. i have never done any real roids or cycles. i have done 1-ad about 2.5 years ago and since i didn't know anything back then i did no kind of pct or anything and blew up from 180 to 220. ever since i have been working out pretty consistently. i have built a pretty good frame. at one point i was up to 230. now i'm down to 210 and will actually lose 10 more lbs. in the next month to start at 200lb. i also did clen and winny a few months ago and didn't see much result nor did i do it long enough or correct enough. ever since coming to this board i have learned a lot of things. i must take my hat off to most of u guys who give good replies and answers and don't flame at every possible newbie. anyway, i want my first cycle to be relatively safe and mild. i'm still recovering from a ripped pec muscle last summer, yet i'm able to lift very heavy weights and seem to be ok to go. i was thinking of doing primo/var cycle for about 10 weeks at 200-300mg/primo and 30/40mg/var. i will take some time off after that and do another cycle of test/eq and maybe d-bol in the winter time with pct and a cutting cycle sometime next spring. just wanted to get everyone's 2 cents on this. basically, i noticed that there r a lot of beasts on this board who have had a lot of experience and do dosages and gear that i would never touch. at the same time, i'm not looking for those same goals. i am able to put on weight pretty easy, but the problem is that i want lean mass. that's why primo and var seem to be the best choice for me right now. i already know i'll go back up to 220 or even 230 on that cycle alone because i had already been there. once again, my goals r not like many of yours. i don't want to be HUGE. just lean and cut at about 220. i'm 6' tall. aight, enough talking, let's hear what u guys have to say.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    There is so much fake Primo going around, be 100% sure its legit before you shoot it!

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    There is so much fake Primo going around, be 100% sure its legit before you shoot it!

D
    the guy claims it's 100% legit. what's the worst that could happen? that wasn't intended to sound sarcastic. just asking. what would be in it?

anyone else?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hmm... it could not be sterile and you could get a nasty infection, it could be sesame oil and youd be wasting all of your money, the guy could be a real dick and put arsenic in it or something.... gotta trust your source bro. Youre injecting things deep into your body.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Hmm... it could not be sterile and you could get a nasty infection, it could be sesame oil and youd be wasting all of your money, the guy could be a real dick and put arsenic in it or something.... gotta trust your source bro. Youre injecting things deep into your body.
    i appreciate your reply and definitely consider all the negatives. but let's assume for a second that it is legit. what do u think about the primo/var cycle, just to give my body its first real taste of gear? thanx

Thread Information