Thread: week 7

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member

week 7

I did an update 2 weeks ago and recieved a lot of quetions from you guys. Since i seen alot of you saying that you were getting ready or planning on doing this same cycle i figured i wuld give you another update and answer a few more questions. My cycle is Test E 500wk split into to shots and EQ 400wk split into two shot. I take one shot of 250 test and 200 eq on mon. and another on thrus. Many people on this board say that they begin feeling the hunger and strenth by the 4th week i didn't feel any until the 6th week at that time i jumped 15lbs in curls and in skull crushers in one weeks time. By the 7th week im up about 20 to 30 lbs on any given lift a little more with some and a little less with others but an average of 20 to 30lbs. As of 3 days ago i have put on 16 lbs also this has been gaining gradulay from about week 4 threw week 7. I will give eveyone antoher update in a few weeks. As always if you have any questions that i haven't answered fell free to ask and i'll try to answer any that i can. And once again thanks to everyone one for their help and knoledge

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    how long are you running this cycle

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the update bro

Bigg Dreamer is offline Junior Member
    i will be running 12 weeks test and 11 wks EQ

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I'll be running same compounds at the same doses for 14-15 wks...cant wait to see what happens!!!!! Thanks for the update.

Thread Information