quaker48 is offline Associate Member

Your thoughts on my idea??? need reply's

Okay in a couple months i planning trying to get cutt up and trim down some body fat. I plan on doing a low-carb deit and focus alot cardio. I was wondering if i just ran 200mgs of test cyp a week for ten weeks would it help me keep the muscle i have put on or would i loose alot. What i was hopeing by useing just a little bit of test that i would keep my mass i have now and still be able to shedd fat from my diet and cardio. So i was wondering your guys opions on this. Do think it will work or would it be a waste of gear??? your thoughts please.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    Okay in a couple months i planning trying to get cutt up and trim down some body fat. I plan on doing a low-carb deit and focus alot cardio. I was wondering if i just ran 200mgs of test cyp a week for ten weeks would it help me keep the muscle i have put on or would i loose alot. What i was hopeing by useing just a little bit of test that i would keep my mass i have now and still be able to shedd fat from my diet and cardio. So i was wondering your guys opions on this. Do think it will work or would it be a waste of gear??? your thoughts please.
    i would run clen

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    That would be a waste of gear bro. If you diet correctly and keep protein intake relatively high (1.5g/lb bodyweight) you wont lose any muscle at all. Check out the cutting sticky in the diet forum.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i would run clen
    I second that. The only reason you want to run the test with your cutting diet is to keep from going catabolic and depleting the glycogen in your muscles thus reducing your mass. Clen is a good anti catabolic and also actually burns fat. Just dont loose more than a pound or two per week.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I second that. The only reason you want to run the test with your cutting diet is to keep from going catabolic and depleting the glycogen in your muscles thus reducing your mass. Clen is a good anti catabolic and also actually burns fat. Just dont loose more than a pound or two per week.

on clen u are gonna lose more than 2 pounds a week, with a good diet

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on clen now and already lost 4lbs in the first 8 days.

i had to move my belt buckle down 2 inches in my 2 weeks on clen . had to cut new ****ing holes for it. lol

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    DNP maybe...?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    DNP maybe...?

my guess is if he was gonna run 200mg/week of cyp, then he prob doesnt have much experience with ass and related products, therefore DNP would be a big NO NO

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    my guess is if he was gonna run 200mg/week of cyp, then he prob doesnt have much experience with ass and related products, therefore DNP would be a big NO NO
    Good point.

Thread Information