Angry trainers sux i'm really pissed

i really feel angry right now after what happened listen

last week after i finished training & i was about to leave my coach called me & he wanted to talk to me about somthing he wanted me to help him about a guy that my coach give him steroids "Deca " & he wonders how he can make him keep his gains so i laughed & said ur kidding right he said no so stared at him & said you dont know pct he said no whats is "post cycle therapy "

& i said inside me oh my god this man is going to mess up that guy so i explaind everything to him & did somthing so he dont f**k up someone i went home & i wrote the pct start times in a paper & i gave to him but before i write this paper i told him that ur guy should start his pct after 21 day from last injection & i wrote everything about the pct & gave it to him but this is not the problem yet 2 days ago he told me that the guy is doing great on clomid i said great but i thought again & i told him i dont think the 21 day passed yet & do you know what he said he said "noo i asked someone who knows better about this things & told me to start pct after 5 days from last injection so the guy dont lose any gains"
    after he said that i really wanted to grab a barbell & smash his stupid f**kin
    head with it

do you know what i feel bad about his trainers can kill people & mess them up real bad specially if they were teens i really dont know what to do i wrote that **** paper & gave it to him & he didnt listen that guy that used deca is no doubt goning to be messed up real bad i reall feel sorry about it

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    You tried man. It's out of your hands. Stupidity is a desease.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Many trainers at gyms are pretty boys with a natural underwear commercial physique - not hardcore gearheads who live to learn train and get big. Most of these pretty boys are more interested in banging girls that learning the right way to use gear.

If you wanna help this poor schmuck on Deca - go talk to him yourself and tell him to join AR. Thats the only way to learn this stuff right.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i really feel angry right now after what happened listen

last week after i finished training & i was about to leave my coach called me & he wanted to talk to me about somthing he wanted me to help him about a guy that my coach give him steroids "Deca" & he wonders how he can make him keep his gains so i laughed & said ur kidding right he said no so stared at him & said you dont know pct he said no whats is "post cycle therapy "

& i said inside me oh my god this man is going to mess up that guy so i explaind everything to him & did somthing so he dont f**k up someone i went home & i wrote the pct start times in a paper & i gave to him but before i write this paper i told him that ur guy should start his pct after 21 day from last injection & i wrote everything about the pct & gave it to him but this is not the problem yet 2 days ago he told me that the guy is doing great on clomid i said great but i thought again & i told him i dont think the 21 day passed yet & do you know what he said he said "noo i asked someone who knows better about this things & told me to start pct after 5 days from last injection so the guy dont lose any gains"
    after he said that i really wanted to grab a barbell & smash his stupid f**kin
    head with it

do you know what i feel bad about his trainers can kill people & mess them up real bad specially if they were teens i really dont know what to do i wrote that **** paper & gave it to him & he didnt listen that guy that used deca is no doubt goning to be messed up real bad i reall feel sorry about it

the problem is that guy is not even in my gym & i dont know him but although i know that coach for a long time i really really hate him now

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    more interested in banging girls than learning the right way to use gear.
    Whats wrong with both?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Whats wrong with both?
    they are not doing the latter and thus giving out bad advice as this thread documents

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Dont blame it on all the trainers.. i've seen most of them and they are horrible, but i was trained by the best to get the job done right.. so not all of us are such "pretty boys in underwear ads"

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Dont blame it on all the trainers.. i've seen most of them and they are horrible, but i was trained by the best to get the job done right.. so not all of us are such "pretty boys in underwear ads"
    There are always exceptions.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    you should have told him to ass test in there first off, or say by by to mr wood.

listen to this its even more funny & stupid last month another coach tried to convince me that sus & test E are the same & i really tried to make him understand how different they are but he said "no they are the same because i deal with a pharmacy & the pharmacist told me that" dont wonder about it i live in Egypt the roids are legal here & cheap any one can get them from a pharmacy

Thread Information