sin
    sin is offline Senior Member

still having problems after pct

i posted this in the pct section, but none of you bastards ever look in there, do you!

hey folks its time for me to get some advice. i did a 13 week cycle consisting of
    anadrol wk1-4 at 50-100 mg/day
    cyp wk 1-9 750/wk10-13 1000/wk
    fina wk 7-13 75/day

i finished initially with 4 weeks of pct with clomid at typical doses and nolva at 40mg/day. i waited a few weeks, and still had little sex drive so i decided to do 4 more weeks of nolva at 40mg and dex at .25mg. still no change. now ive decided to try femara (its all i have left) and B6 in case its prolactin related. ive just started this last one but im feeling discouraged. my mood has been ****ty, my girlfriend is bummed because my sex drive sucks, ive lost nearly 20 pounds since i came off, and i cant start another cycle until i have this stuff under control. if this current attempt doesnt work im planning to do an anavar bridge until i can figure something else out. anyone have any suggestions?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Did you up your calories during PCT?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    i posted this in the pct section, but none of you bastards ever look in there, do you!

hey folks its time for me to get some advice. i did a 13 week cycle consisting of
    fina wk 7-13 75/day

i finished initially with 4 weeks of pct with clomid at typical doses and nolva at 40mg/day. i waited a few weeks, and still had little sex drive so i decided to do 4 more weeks of nolva at 40mg and dex at .25mg. still no change. now ive decided to try femara (its all i have left) and B6 in case its prolactin related. ive just started this last one but im feeling discouraged. my mood has been ****ty, my girlfriend is bummed because my sex drive sucks, ive lost nearly 20 pounds since i came off, and i cant start another cycle until i have this stuff under control. if this current attempt doesnt work im planning to do an anavar bridge until i can figure something else out. anyone have any suggestions?
    I feel that you may need to do another round of clomid with some tribulis at 4g ED...I want hurt to try it anyway

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Did you up your calories during PCT?
    i stayed at the same number of calories during my first pct, but i havent been in the mood to track them lately, so probably a few hundred less now.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I feel that you may need to do another round of clomid with some tribulis at 4g ED...I want hurt to try it anyway

hadnt thought about tribulus, thanks. ive read a bit on it, but ill do some more research. as for the clomid, im gonna hold off if i can, clomid messes with my mood bad.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    hadnt thought about tribulus, thanks. ive read a bit on it, but ill do some more research. as for the clomid, im gonna hold off if i can, clomid messes with my mood bad.
    cool, but at the very least do the trib..

lay off the AIs at this point.....unless you have blood results to justify using them. You're likely lowering your estrogen too low (even though adding the nolva should counter a lot of the adverse effects). Get some bloodwork, as this will tell you a ton. if prolactin was elevated during your cycle (and it likely was), it will likely be normalized by now anyway.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    lay off the AIs at this point.....unless you have blood results to justify using them. You're likely lowering your estrogen too low (even though adding the nolva should counter a lot of the adverse effects). Get some bloodwork, as this will tell you a ton. if prolactin was elevated during your cycle (and it likely was), it will likely be normalized by now anyway.
    thanks einstein, ive been thinking about the bloodwork, but i dont have insurance until september and im broke, so im going to wait. you think i should stay off of everything (b6 fem etc)?

thanks einstein, ive been thinking about the bloodwork, but i dont have insurance until september and im broke, so im going to wait. you think i should stay off of everything (b6 fem etc)?
    Clomid would be fine to continue IMO.
    As for bloodwork w/o ins, this site is pretty good:

HEALTH-TESTS-DIRECT.com

sin
    thanks for the input einstein.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

fina wk 7-13 75/day

I see a few things that you could vave done different an might be causing your problems.

1. You should have ran the test a week or so past the fina....... this would give enough time to get the fina to clear to make recovery easier.

2. Ran B6 ED or Dostinex through your cycle........ Prolactin will kill sex drive

3. Used HCG durring your cycle or before PCT........... some cycle will shut some down harder then others.

4. L-dex has been know to kill sex drive for some users

You shouldn't even consider using var until you get yourself recovered from the last cycle........... You might want to get some blood work done a nd see if you have elavated prolatin and estrogen levels............. Someone mention tribulus. This could help your libido problems.

sin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I see a few things that you could vave done different an might be causing your problems.

1. You should have ran the test a week or so past the fina....... this would give enough time to get the fina to clear to make recovery easier.

2. Ran B6 ED or Dostinex through your cycle........ Prolactin will kill sex drive

3. Used HCG durring your cycle or before PCT........... some cycle will shut some down harder then others.

4. L-dex has been know to kill sex drive for some users

You shouldn't even consider using var until you get yourself recovered from the last cycle........... You might want to get some blood work done a nd see if you have elavated prolatin and estrogen levels............. Someone mention tribulus. This could help your libido problems.
    i based my pct on my last couple cycles. last time i ran fina i had no problem getting my sex drive back without B6 in my cycle, and ive never had to worry about HCG as my nuts has always come back pretty quickly when i stop (as they did again this last cycle). the only thing i did differently this time is i went considerably higher than i have in the past on the test. i am going to look more into the company einstein recommended for blood work, so ill se how that goes. thanks for the input.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man ive got to work on my pct dont want to
    have no sex drive.

Thread Information