Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

west coast labs enanthate fake?

I've been doing test since last week monday, and when I injected the West Coast Labs Enanthate (250mg/ml) - 1.5 ml on the glute with a 22G 1", it hurts like a biatch, i tried to freeze it for like a minute and inject, didnt make any difference, so I have to use rubbing cream overnight to relieve some pain.

Deca isn't painful at all (1.5 ml - 300mg/ml), cold pack hot pack nothing really works, and I seem to have a scar on one cheek, and same with my bro whoz doing it. does it sound fake or is it the needle size?

I also see a lump the next day after injecting/?/

whats going on? please help a brother out. *gear was obtained from a trusted source

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    there could be a lot of factors bro.. If you inject the enanth different then the deca (moved the needle around more..) then that could be why you have more pain. Also why in the world would you freeze it?? it's better to heat it up so the oil is thinner.. this help it disperse the area a little better. Also if you are seeing a lump you may not be inecting deep enough in the glute that's why 1.5" needles are recommended for them. on a side note i've never even heard of west coast labs so i woudlnt; have the lishgtest idea if the gear was bad which i guess could cause more pain. maybe someone else can help yout out there.

Has someone else out there used WEst Coast Labs Test Enanthater (250mg/ml overdosed to 283 mg/ml) ??????????

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Bro it sounds legit, also you should warm the juice, not freeze it. Also the lump might be caused by not injecting it all into the muscle, you should use a 1.5 pin.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    there could be a lot of factors bro.. If you inject the enanth different then the deca (moved the needle around more..) then that could be why you have more pain. Also why in the world would you freeze it?? it's better to heat it up so the oil is thinner.. this help it disperse the area a little better. Also if you are seeing a lump you may not be inecting deep enough in the glute that's why 1.5" needles are recommended for them. on a side note i've never even heard of west coast labs so i woudlnt; have the lishgtest idea if the gear was bad which i guess could cause more pain. maybe someone else can help yout out there.

what he said ,and try messaging the area for 3-5 minutes after the injection

and is it ok to MIX DECA AND TEST ENANTHATE ???

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_BoneZ
    and is it ok to MIX DECA AND TEST ENANTHATE???
    Yes

Thread Information